OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yeah seriously...but that pair has definite hits of blue that I didn't see on Kobe's pair or in the rendering, so it makes me wonder if it's real

Most the kicks I want to cop for nostalgia are for reasons other than what a player did in the shoes. I remember my pops copping me the Taxi 12s late in the models life span. When the 13s dropped I wanted them so bad, but he wasn't about to spend that bread again. Same thing with the GP Gloves. My pops copped my step brother a pair and even our cousin, but when I said I wanted a pair for Christmas he said "Shoes aren't Christmas presents.":x

I didn't get the B/W Gloves last year because I slept thinking they wouldn't be hyped, and I can't do 13s anymore. Only other shoes that have any significance from my childhood are AirMaxes and Prestos. Still want these joints back DS.
View media item 1307792
Just FYI sneakersnstuff has those OG presto's right now sizes x-small thru large if you're looking to cop

bout to forward that pic to nike to make sure i get a pattern like that too
laugh.gif
I definitely wouldn't mind if my pairs came out with that color.

I wish that they still had the option up so I could play with the options. I wish i had bought 2 pairs but I shouldn't of even gotten 1 lol. I had to get something that resembled the moment that I liked but I wish I would have gotten the black sole with black midsole.

I love the university reds/inspirations because of how the black on black looks.
View media item 1308858 like this one ?

If that's how they will look, I will be very pleased but it looks nothing like what kobe wore, more like the rendering on nikeID. Also how did they get them so fast?

the sulli comparison was hilarious.

no regrets passing on these. congrats to everyone who copped though, better executed that the id pics imo.

Last edited:
I hope you ordered them on nikeid then because they aren't coming back
They are saying this is the "mamba moment" Id? Has to be filtered. I can only pray they turn out this clean!. Got my two but will be buying more from ebay if they look this good! 

Last edited:
no way those are the mamba moments

how do they even have em?

if they look like that then job well done, glad i made the same pair

mine has speckles on the midsole but bruh, if they look like that....

i feel bad for people who missed out then.

still not sold on mine or most looking like that tho :\

Not sure how he got the MM IDs already, but if they are real, I wouldn't expect them to pop like that IRL (even though I wish they do). He takes amazing pics with lots of editing lol.

Not sure how he got the MM IDs already, but if they are real, I wouldn't expect them to pop like that IRL (even though I wish they do). He takes amazing pics with lots of editing lol.
Agreed, but all of his pics are true to color even with filtering it would be hard to pull that color scheme off! Maybe PS, IDK but like I said if they are even 80 percent close to that I am in for at least another pair! Wait game begins.....

Back
Top Bottom