OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I think I'm going to finally order my pair of the elite lows soon. What's the consensus on sizing? And do they stretch out at all over time?

Ah okay. Do you know if they stretch out over time or do they stay pretty snug? 
well it really depends on your foot since its pretty durable flyknit it tends not to form onto your foot, I recommend going to a nike store and trying on the hightops to see how flyknit works for you

well it really depends on your foot since its pretty durable flyknit it tends not to form onto your foot, I recommend going to a nike store and trying on the hightops to see how flyknit works for you
I'll have to see if I can find a pair but usually I don't come across them in my size (7.5). 

I'll have to see if I can find a pair but usually I don't come across them in my size (7.5). 

My two cents is to go up a half size and unless you like a snug fit/are mainly using these to ball. I've gone true to size on all of my fly knit lows and even after a lot of wear I can feel the tightness around the side of my foot and my pinkie. Not so tight that they're unwearable, but it is noticeable. However I also have slightly wide/flat feet so your mileage may vary.

I would agree that when in doubt for the Kobe IX elite low, go up half a size. The reason most people go up half a size is because the flyknit is stiff and the insole is thick. If you're not 100% sure about changing the insole, then just go up half a size to be safe. A Nike Elite or other thick sock should be able to solve any slight looseness you might feel.

My two cents is to go up a half size and unless you like a snug fit/are mainly using these to ball. I've gone true to size on all of my fly knit lows and even after a lot of wear I can feel the tightness around the side of my foot and my pinkie. Not so tight that they're unwearable, but it is noticeable. However I also have slightly wide/flat feet so your mileage may vary.
The thing I'm worried about is sizing up and the shoes being too loose which I hate on low tops. I've got flat feet as well but I'm assuming they're normal width since I've never had problems with a shoe being too narrow. So is the only problem with going TTS the width of the shoe? 

I would agree that when in doubt for the Kobe IX elite low, go up half a size. The reason most people go up half a size is because the flyknit is stiff and the insole is thick. If you're not 100% sure about changing the insole, then just go up half a size to be safe. A Nike Elite or other thick sock should be able to solve any slight looseness you might feel.
Okay, I think I'm going to follow everyone's advice and go up a half size. Thanks a lot for the input. 

Back
Top Bottom