OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Seeing the white swoosh on some people's pairs, makes me wish I would have went with that option, was in such a rush to get my second order through I just went with grey sole/grey swoosh but we'll see how it turns out when it comes in.

My ID made a stop in the Republic of Korea...... first time I've seen that stop by UPS

but UPS is all over the place with their holiday routes for shipping

example: eastbay which is usually next day, on the truck and to the hub the next town over is now sending shipments to MN????? then take 2 days to get to me.

And for the first time seen Eastbay drop ship directly from Nike in Memphis

so hopefully they don't get hung up overseas so they will be on time and be here FRIDAY

Elite lows break in nicely after a couple wears. I wonder how TTS willl feel. I went half size up and my black pair feels a little too big now.

All pairs i seen they nice but each have sumthing similar to each other, only one i seen diff is the Chaos pair wich i like too ... i havent seen no one done similar to mines i will post pictures when they arrive. All of ya pairs are [emoji]128077[/emoji] tho.

Elite lows break in nicely after a couple wears. I wonder how TTS willl feel. I went half size up and my black pair feels a little too big now.

I went with my normal size in the high top and the low top and I'm fine with it. The only one that I would consider going up .5 on is the EM's but it's not like they are uncomfortable. Haven't had a need to size up or down on any shoe.

That green glow sole and midsole looks so dope.  I went with the white glow sole and midsole so that they would match the white glow swoosh.

My suggestion with the inserts for those who are feeling a little too crammed would be to first switch out the new insert with a consistently worn pair of kobe 9 inserts. Of course this only works if you have that. This will allow you to feel what the shoe is like when he insert is broken in. If its still too crammed at this point then try the kobe 8 insert.

If you like the feel of the broken in kobe 9 insert you can put the fresh insert in one of your other pairs to get some wear before swapping back.

My suggestion with the inserts for those who are feeling a little too crammed would be to first switch out the new insert with a consistently worn pair of kobe 9 inserts. Of course this only works if you have that. This will allow you to feel what the shoe is like when he insert is broken in. If its still too crammed at this point then try the kobe 8 insert.

If you like the feel of the broken in kobe 9 insert you can put the fresh insert in one of your other pairs to get some wear before swapping back.

I completely agree. I ordered a TTS 12.5 in the multi ID's and they were tight, so I swapped a gently used Kobe 8 insole and BAM. Each shoe is now better, the 8 has a thicker 9 insole and the 9 has the broken in 8 insole.

My ID made a stop in the Republic of Korea...... first time I've seen that stop by UPS

but UPS is all over the place with their holiday routes for shipping

example: eastbay which is usually next day, on the truck and to the hub the next town over is now sending shipments to MN????? then take 2 days to get to me.

And for the first time seen Eastbay drop ship directly from Nike in Memphis

so hopefully they don't get hung up overseas so they will be on time and be here FRIDAY
Yeah, just checked mine and it's going the same route. Shouldn't be much of an issue tho. Friday can't come soon enough!

word the kobe 8 with the kobe 9 insole doesnt feel too bad either so its a win win imo
I thought about doing this but my kobe 8s are a 7y so I wonder if an adult 7.5 insole will fit fine in the 7y. Not sure if there will be a difference in the way the insoles fit. 

Back
Top Bottom