OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

i wish they would take off the code restriction on the white/purple/maize and white/university blues, i want to order them already

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

just exchanged my second pair of canyon/blk for the new lebron V but now thinking of copping them back for cheaper online. still waiting for my blk/purple to arrive in the mail, should be here tomorrow.
How much are the bl/gold ones in store? They had a $99.99 price tag on them for a while but last time I went they took it off. I'm hoping theyput the sale price back on next F&F so I can cop them.

yea they are back to regular price bc i copped them a while back during F&F for 30% off and when i took my 2nd pair back to exchange they gave me $140 towork with so it was a even exchange for the lebron Vs. i think they will mark them back down later but right now they are all 140 at the stores.

dayuum! thats a dope picture up there! anybody looking for a nds pair of the blk/prp k4's pm me. i laced them up for ya!
happy.gif

you can now use discount codes on eastbay for the white/purple/gold colorway.
Just ordered my pair with the $20 off code (LKS17FHN).
Total came out to $100.97 with 3-5 day shipping.
smile.gif
moz-screenshot.jpg

why is your total 100.97? 109.99 - 20 + 6.99 (shipping) should be 96.98.

plus $3.99 for 3-5 day shipping.
I hate their standard shipping

Nope never hit Footlocker stores. Only eastbay. Hopefully they do though.

online maybe...but my local footlocker had em(all cloorways well except for the black/purpels).. ever since November..

online maybe...but my local footlocker had em(all colorways well except for the black/purples).. ever since November..
I saw all versions in Las Vegas and only the blk/gold in my area.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

online maybe...but my local footlocker had em(all colorways well except for the black/purples).. ever since November..

Las Vegas Footlocker? If one Footlocker has the black/purples, then I can order them through Footlocker? I really need the black/purples.

Just got the White/Purple/Gold ones yesterday and I have to say these are my favorite colorways. The Footlocker I got them from are still selling them for$140 but I had a $50 gift card and used a $15 off coupon from gamefly so only paid $85 in actual cash.
296497469.jpg

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

never wear them wat size?
they were a 10.5 they got sold within like 5 minutes!!! wow. that is some crazy##!*$! thanks to MANNIE! HOPE YOU LIKE THEM... and no i did not lickthem. lol. stopped doing that when the xvi's dropped...
laugh.gif

hmm i think i might cop my 3rd pair even though i just exchanged my 3rd for the lbj V. should i cop another blk/maize or the laker colorway? hmm...

not sure if the blk/purple comes with extra set since i havent opened my package from eastbay yet but the blk/maize do (blk and white). maybe the blk/purpleonly come with one set.

I really messed up not ordering the black and purples from eastbay when i had the chance. Still hoping they sell the black and purple at footlocker

my black/maize came with extra laces.
my black/purples didn't

do the white/gold/purple come with extra laces???

Originally Posted by marmad23

I really messed up not ordering the black and purples from eastbay when i had the chance. Still hoping they sell the black and purple at footlocker

if they aint out now, i highly doubt they will be in the stores at this point. trust, i had that same hope but with so many shoes coming out, i dont thinkso. should have ordered online. the second they dropped in price i copped mines right quick with 20% off.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Las Vegas Footlocker? If one Footlocker has the black/purples, then I can order them through Footlocker? I really need the black/purples.

Anyone know the answer?

not sure if the blk/purple comes with extra set since i havent opened my package from eastbay yet but the blk/maize do (blk and white). maybe the blk/purple only come with one set.
You mind posting some pics? Not many people has posted pics of their bl/purples.

ill try to post pics this weekend, they got shipped to my gf address since i was out of town, but once i get a chance ill update and post a pic.

Back
Top Bottom