OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Wings90

laugh.gif
Fisher

Win tonight and get it over with.  Anything else would be icing on the cake. Hopefully Pierce and Big Baby's comments give them some motivation.

elaborate pleeze
nerd.gif

Yo Laker fans... first of all, I'm happy to be back, but most importantly, Lakers beat my Suns.  Respect for that.  We'll be back next year
pimp.gif

--Ray Ray..you were the only Celtic I didnt hate. I never knew about that Espy clip.
--After hearing you gloat like that...uncalled for...you have earned my hate.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Ray Ray..you were the only Celtic I didnt hate. I never knew about that Espy clip.
--After hearing you gloat like that...uncalled for...you have earned my hate.

this
mad.gif

Loooooooooootta Laker fans suddenly sending praise in Fishers direction.........

Yeah.....suuuuure. 
sick.gif

Look like Bynum irritated that knee again.  Hang in there kid.  You've been awesome this postseason run, hang in there a couple more games, you can do it. 

Phil gets all the credit for switching to the pick and roll with KOBE setting the screens instead of getting the shots, Phil is smarter then all. 

- LOL @ Rondo's over the back on Odom in that last minute that didn't get called (Boston got the ball back)

- LOL @ Rondo fouling Odom again with 40 seconds left as he slapped his arm for the rebound and when they reviewed it, still gave it to the Celtics. :/

- LOL @ Celtics fans complaining about that foul on KG at the end? You !*!%!%# kidding me?

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Yo Laker fans... first of all, I'm happy to be back, but most importantly, Lakers beat my Suns.  Respect for that.  We'll be back next year
pimp.gif

welcome back and welcome back to earth...no more of this in november

Jdiddy931 wrote:
Suns on top the West. 

fish's stoneface at pierces comment and at the espys

DARTH DNZY wrote:
i saw that live...ive never liked ray IMO hes always had that "nice guy cocky attitude" plus im not a fan of uconn
then when he called out kobe for something that was none of his business really now hes a celtic so thats a given dislike already...i never cared for the guy...great shooter one of the best to do it nothing but respect i just dont like the guy

Good morning Lakers fans. *sniifffff*, ahhh nothing like the smell of burning 4-leaf clovers and a cup of hatorade in the morning.

Lakers need to knuckle down and get game 4.

with such horrible officiating and all the wack fouls they have been calling....i cant help but think in the back of my mind that these games are rigged...i cant be the only one who feels that way either..can i get a co-sign???

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

with such horrible officiating and all the wack fouls they have been calling....i cant help but think in the back of my mind that these games are rigged...i cant be the only one who feels that way either..can i get a co-sign???

eyes.gif

--Win or lose. I aint blaming no refs. 
--You'll get a half co-sign cuz they have made some bad calls. But you're reaching saying these games are rigged.

Its a business now, no longer a game.   It's all about "redemption" for the Hollywood team against the "bullies."

I haven't seen one good game yet.  These finals have been terrible. 

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Its a business now, no longer a game.   It's all about "redemption" for the Hollywood team against the "bullies."

I haven't seen one good game yet.  These finals have been terrible. 

You should think about wathing a different sport.  Maybe bowling, or @#$ rolling or something. 

You're clueless if you think this series hasn't been a good one. 

People who cry and whine about the refs are ignorant and just reach for excuses cuz that's all they've got. 

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Allen just needs to hit his shots. It would have been a different story if he made a couple.
Word?  But it wouldn't have been a different story if Kobe hit a few of his shots too?  Thank you for your worthless contribution to our thread.  Kindly let the door hit you on your @#$ on the way out. 

Back
Top Bottom