OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

I was able to get ONE ticket in row 1 of the 300's section. Don't know what to do lol. This is frustrating

Resell that thing man. theyre going for 500+ for Row 1. At the same time you could potentially watch the Lakers win the title, but by yourself?
really that much?  Well I might have to look into that then.  Last year me and my cousin went with individual tickets and sat in the 200's.  It really wasn't that bad...I like to watch the game anyway.  But I'd prefer to still go to the stadium with someone.  Its not often I could watch a potential finals win against the celtics at home....

I was able to get ONE ticket in row 1 of the 300's section. Don't know what to do lol. This is frustrating

Resell that thing man. theyre going for 500+ for Row 1. At the same time you could potentially watch the Lakers win the title, but by yourself?

Uh, there will be 18,000 there to celebrate with you
laugh.gif

I would go.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Uh, there will be 18,000 there to celebrate with you
laugh.gif

I would go.
laugh.gif
 yeah i dont know what to do.  I think I will be in that building no matter what though....has to be done

Soooo... watching the Lakers starters start the 4th against the Celtics bench, watching the Lakers starters get hammered in the paint without getting whistles while the Celtics bench got an and-1 opportunity w/ their every shot attempt... y'all still think there's no way games are influenced?

I said the Celtics would win tonight, no matter how the game was looking from the beginning. And the Celtic won, despite being outplayed through 3 quarters.

--Hats off to the Celtics. This series is over. I dont see the Celtics losing at home on Sunday.
--And beingdown 3-2 going back to LA will be too much pressure for the Lakers and Celtics will close em out convincingly in Game 6 on Tuesday.

--Congratulations on your 18th banner Boston. I cant hate. I can only give props.
--Kobe cant be considered an all time great thanks to the Boston Celtics. NOt beating Boston > everything he's ever accomplished.

--KB8Sandiego gave me duties to make offseason thread. I will start that while the Celtics dance on the middle of Staples Center court on Tuesday night.

we lost this game cuz odom did not have foul trouble lmao, dude caused more damaging on court instead on the bench

^Seriously, this $#+!@*$ couldn't guard a @$%#*!+ 250 pound woman.
Fatass running round drooling all over the place.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Soooo... watching the Lakers starters start the 4th against the Celtics bench, watching the Lakers starters get hammered in the paint without getting whistles while the Celtics bench got an and-1 opportunity w/ their every shot attempt... y'all still think there's no way games are influenced?

I said the Celtics would win tonight, no matter how the game was looking from the beginning. And the Celtic won, despite being outplayed through 3 quarters.
yeah there was a play when shannon drove and got hammered, gasol got the rebound and got hammerd, celtics ran and the fatass gets touched and 3 point play

I think it is obvious that the nba is rigged. I have no idea who stern will favor this year. You would think it would be us with home court and the refs already helping the celtics in 2008.

Celtics are allowed to play fouling defense ALL GAME LONG and then they call some !%*@! %## 3 point plays on scrubs like davis and allen= rigged

Also fisher getting in foul trouble
grin.gif
. Watch Gasol, Kobe, fisher, OR ALL THREE in foul trouble in game 5
indifferent.gif

I thought this team had the ability to overcome the refs but we just cant win if Artest, Odom, and Bynum do  not produce anything. That tires out the other starters and the lakers are DONE by the middle of the 3rd quarter.
Artest got TORCHED and was a non factor on offense.
Bynum NEEDS to play or we will not win the series. Without byum this team is exactly like 2008. We will get outrebounded out of a ring
sick.gif
. Dude needs to suck it up.

LAMAR ODOM THOUGH
indifferent.gif

I thought Artest was our weak link but this dude doesnt produce anything and it is SCARED and LAZY out there. Dude has no heart, no passion, no brains, and no hustle.

Other than the Refs, I think he was the main reason why we lost. Giving away second shots and then getting scored on them. Clanking everything or turning it over.

How you gonna try to be agressive when the game is already over? Reminds me of 2008 when dude was driving the basket like his like depended on it WHEN WE WERE ALREADY DOWN 40 IN GAME 6.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Hats off to the Celtics. This series is over. I dont see the Celtics losing at home on Sunday.
--And beingdown 3-2 going back to LA will be too much pressure for the Lakers and Celtics will close em out convincingly in Game 6 on Tuesday.

--Congratulations on your 18th banner Boston. I cant hate. I can only give props.
--Kobe cant be considered an all time great thanks to the Boston Celtics. NOt beating Boston > everything he's ever accomplished.

--KB8Sandiego gave me duties to make offseason thread. I will start that while the Celtics dance on the middle of Staples Center court on Tuesday night.
Please work again...

But I see us pulling out the victory in game 5. We've had the lead almost the whole entire time, we just let them get whatever they wanted in the 4th. I really do think they let the Celtics play their game in the 4th while they called everything on LA, but that still isn't to blame. Lamar can't stop Big Baby for whatever reason, but this game, it was the bench that led them to victory. The Celtics starters were off again, they haven't been able to do well this whole series, we just need to play defense for a full 48 minutes. We played good defense in the 1st 3 quarters, but let up in the 4th.

there was a play, Kobe shot and missed and lazy @*# Odom just stood there and looked ( if he just reached out his arm, he could have grabbed the ball ), meanwhile Pau and Fisher were chasing for the rebound. I'm done with this guy as well with Bynum. Bynum is good w/o injuries but dude body will break down like 50 yrs old man in the late season. KG can no longer bully Pau like 08 but for Odom, dude still like 3yrs old kid to KG. %%@**$# pathetic.

Originally Posted by Fearless

there was a play, Kobe shot and missed and lazy @*# Odom just stood there and looked ( if he just reached out his arm, he could have grabbed the ball ), meanwhile Pau and Fisher were chasing for the rebound. I'm done with this guy as well with Bynum. Bynum is good w/o injuries but dude body will break down like 50 yrs old man in the late season. KG can no longer bully Pau like 08 but for Odom, dude still like 3yrs old kid to KG. %%@**$# pathetic.
idk if I can blame bynum that much...he was giving 100% even with the injury

it is not his fault that he got injured

lamar is healthy and gives NO EFFORT AT ALL...

He was exposed in 2008 and still has the same game as back then. This is not a guy that tries to improve his jumper, post up game, or strength. I don't know if he cares or not but him not giving his all to the team makes me hate him as a player.

seriously how the hell you are over 10yrs in the league and still cant use ur right hand efficiently, #@$@@%$ ******ed. how a 6'10 , long arm, athletic let a fat gay $!* Big Davis 300 pounds, cant even jump over a dog out-rebound. If i was Odom size, imma block the %$$! out of Davis, drive pass every single time facing that fat pig.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Bynum NEEDS to play or we will not win the series. Without byum this team is exactly like 2008. We will get outrebounded out of a ring
sick.gif

LAMAR ODOM THOUGH

Other than the Refs, I think he was the main reason why we lost. Giving away second shots and then getting scored on them. Clanking everything or turning it over.
Bynum has been playing through pain the whole series but he can only play through so much. And he has no control of his playing time. If Phil doesn't think he's healthy, he's not going to get off the bench.

And about Lamar, "clanking everything and turning it over?" 5 out of 10 shooting and one turnover tonight.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by knightngale

sick.gif

LAMAR ODOM THOUGH

Bynum has been playing through pain the whole series but he can only play through so much. And he has no control of his playing time. If Phil doesn't think he's healthy, he's not going to get off the bench.

And about Lamar, "clanking everything and turning it over?" 5 out of 10 shooting and one turnover tonight.
most of those field goals came way too late a la 2008 and after he made glen davis look like olajuwon in the post

Glen Davis and Nate Robinson basically changed the game momentum . A 5'7 ****** and a fat dude combo killers .

--Its a 3 game series now with the first of those 3 starting in Boston.
--I dont like how that looks at all. They protect homecourt, even though we go back to Staples it would be hard to beat THIS team twice in a row.
--I just dont see it happening.
tired.gif

If you thought LA was gonna win game 4 your smoking.
it was as predictable as ever....this series has been predictable.....

Lakers win game 5, close it in Game 6...... mark my words

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

^Seriously, this $#+!@*$ couldn't guard a @$%#*!+ 250 pound woman.
Fatass running round drooling all over the place.

roll.gif
Lakers in 6

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm not saying the series is rigged, but I can believe there is some 'referential treatment' on a game by game basis, definitely.

League didn't want a team to be up 2-0. Lakers won gm. 1, so Celtics won gm 2.

Gm. 3? No need for the refs/league to influence anything. No matter what, someone goes up 2-1.

And whoever that is, the league will make sure they lose gm. 4 so we have an even series througout the way.
Thank you.

I've been saying this the whole time. Refs in the NBA have way too much influence over the outcome of a game - the most in any sport I can think of.

Theoretically, since these refs have so much "experience" simple calls shouldn't be missed and the blown/phantom calls that happened should never have in the first place.

There's clearly an agenda and it's disheartening because it's something the Lakers, or any team for that matter, have absolutely no control over.

Back
Top Bottom