[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif
it might not make sense for the wolves, but i see it working for us...but I'm off that seeing as it is less likely to happen

But please tell me how trading away our 1st 2nd & 3rd option at SF for a average/above average PG makes this team better
nerd.gif
I said I wouldn't want to give up Odom, but if the Sixers ask for him (which they won't) I'd do it. I only put him in that scenario, because it would be "fair"
laugh.gif

Keep dreaming if you think the Wolves are going to trade KLove and the #2 for Pau.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

dog now i know you trollin. you want la to give up odom, artest, and barnes..........................for felton? come on now son
laugh.gif

Read my previous post. I said I don't see that happening. It is totally off balance.

Since it seems like Nash is on the move, why not try to make a play at him? On top of that, remember how well Pau came back and played and after the brutal massacre in Boston? I think the Lakers should give him a chance. We know that Bynum is going to go down with an injury at some point and Pau did get a great job of filling in, logging huge minutes, something that i think lead to his breakdown in the playoffs. The man played in the Finals 3 years in a row and made it to the gold medal round in the Olympics (same as Kobe) and it looked like both guys had just played too much basketball in the last few years. If he's playing terrible by the trade deadline, all these guys are going to available in Feb.

I mean why would Nash want to go to Minnesota, especially with such a small contract? You would think that at this point in his career he'd like to join a contender and I know he is aging, but when Kobe isn't on the floor, we need a floor general.

Since it seems like Nash is on the move, why not try to make a play at him? On top of that, remember how well Pau came back and played and after the brutal massacre in Boston? I think the Lakers should give him a chance. We know that Bynum is going to go down with an injury at some point and Pau did get a great job of filling in, logging huge minutes, something that i think lead to his breakdown in the playoffs. The man played in the Finals 3 years in a row and made it to the gold medal round in the Olympics (same as Kobe) and it looked like both guys had just played too much basketball in the last few years. If he's playing terrible by the trade deadline, all these guys are going to available in Feb.

I mean why would Nash want to go to Minnesota, especially with such a small contract? You would think that at this point in his career he'd like to join a contender and I know he is aging, but when Kobe isn't on the floor, we need a floor general.

The Sixers are not giving up their two best players to rent Odom/Barnes and deal with Artest.
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Sixers are not giving up their two best players to rent Odom/Barnes and deal with Artest.
roll.gif
roll.gif

why would we want nash? who would the suns want for nash? young talent and picks. we aint got that

why would we want nash? who would the suns want for nash? young talent and picks. we aint got that

Since everyone else is throwing out dream scenarios that will never happen, Im gonna give mine. Pau for Deron Williams straight up. NJ gets a solid player who is under contract, Lakers get the pg the desperately need. Put Odom in the starting line up, give Bynum the opportunity to prove whether or not he is a franchise center

Since everyone else is throwing out dream scenarios that will never happen, Im gonna give mine. Pau for Deron Williams straight up. NJ gets a solid player who is under contract, Lakers get the pg the desperately need. Put Odom in the starting line up, give Bynum the opportunity to prove whether or not he is a franchise center

The only reason why the Suns would remotely be interested in trading Steve Nash to us would be to clear up cap space.

Odom after this year has a team option and his contract is partially guaranteed. Also we got a trade exception for I think around $3 or $5 million because of the Sasha trade last year.

The only reason why the Suns would remotely be interested in trading Steve Nash to us would be to clear up cap space.

Odom after this year has a team option and his contract is partially guaranteed. Also we got a trade exception for I think around $3 or $5 million because of the Sasha trade last year.

yes! shannon brown has opted out. have fun rotting in the d league s breezy.

Shannon Brown? Sources? I read that it was Barnes that opted out.

Wolves thinking about firing Rambis!
30t6p3b.gif
Give the dude a chance.

yes! shannon brown has opted out. have fun rotting in the d league s breezy.

Shannon Brown? Sources? I read that it was Barnes that opted out.

Wolves thinking about firing Rambis!
30t6p3b.gif
Give the dude a chance.

Barnes is back.

Give Rambis a chance? He should have never been hired as the HC to begin with especially with that roster. In two yesrs hes like 32-130, dont know how many more chances he needed.

Barnes is back.

Give Rambis a chance? He should have never been hired as the HC to begin with especially with that roster. In two yesrs hes like 32-130, dont know how many more chances he needed.

Back
Top Bottom