OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

when you say white upper which part do you mean is white? i thought the mesh is the same as the upper.

do you mean white mesh with colored hyperposite? 

yeah I saw that, that's crazy, I talked to nike about it they told me I would be able to return the shoes if something like that happens.. doesn't that mean the Id's are lower quality than the general releases since we haven't seen this color bleeding happening with GR's from what i've heard

what do you think of the green colorway and the orange colorway? 
I'm just not a big fan of bold colored shoes unless it's done right. Hard to make the entire outfit look good as well. 

View media item 1715286
11870934_10207730170481715_770775024507102150_n.jpg

11707802_10207730171081730_5646274225896250794_n.jpg

11905757_10207730171921751_5251822729527076785_n.jpg

11892234_10207730171721746_127722943437612779_n.jpg

no it's the upper the part that's underneath the fuse(the fence looking part)
that's the bootie then right? we had the all stars, black bootie with white upper
the bootie would be the upper, and yes the asg had white fuse but it didn't bleed on to the black upper.
Finally took some better photos.
they do look good
that lace lock though
eek.gif
 i keep trying to get the chinese maker i order my lion lace locks from to start making these and if they ever do i'm replacing every lace lock i own

Last edited:
They are really cranking out the Unlocked option.

Got shipping confirmation on all 9 pairs ordered.

Interested to see how the Gamora and StarLord turn out.

Glad they are going to arrive before they take the 12 down. Need to place 1 more order.

that lace lock though :wow:  i keep trying to get the chinese maker i order my lion lace locks from to start making these and if they ever do i'm replacing every lace lock i own

I found a place that sells those, but unfortunately they're asking a ridiculous price for them, $25 per pair... They're quality handmade, good materials and all but I just can't pay that price. :smh:

that lace lock though
eek.gif
 i keep trying to get the chinese maker i order my lion lace locks from to start making these and if they ever do i'm replacing every lace lock i own
I found a place that sells those, but unfortunately they're asking a ridiculous price for them, $25 per pair... They're quality handmade, good materials and all but I just can't pay that price.
mean.gif
your prob talking bout the plastic ones made by king's pride ph, i won't buy any more plastic ones, i've broken 2 of those, i will only buy the metal ones from now on

Glad they are going to arrive before they take the 12 down. Need to place 1 more order.
when are they taking down the 12, and the the lebron 12 iDs? 

when are they taking down the 12, and the the lebron 12 iDs?
I'd say no later than OCT 10th, but safe bet would be a 24-72hrs prior

A better look at the Black Widows.  These are probably my favorite Elite ID from my collection.  Pictures are ok, but in hand these are mean.  It's been a great year for me, can't wait for the 13's to drop n get right into them.  Thanks to everyone who posted their pickups, it helped out my orders a ton.  In hand looks are always better than renderings on NDC.  I post everything here first but you can catch me on IG @b.m.kix_ink.  

A Better look at all the Elites

Repped. Like the look of the Widows.

Been thinking of doing a regular version of them or Gucci.
The first one is fire. Wish I would've put a red X as the ID.  I liked the the Lebron signature on the inside tongue of the Elites, so that was hard to pass up, it gives them that real sample feel.  Idk if you can see in the pictures but mine have black on black speckles and looks sweet too.  

I got these off of ebay, brand new, for 180$.. you guys think it was a good deal? How much do you think I could sell these for I'm really considering selling these so I can order an extra pair of the regular 12 iDs instead.. I thought I would wear these but its a bit too much chrome/gold for me. 

I got these off of ebay, brand new, for 180$.. you guys think it was a good deal? How much do you think I could sell these for I'm really considering selling these so I can order an extra pair of the regular 12 iDs instead.. I thought I would wear these but its a bit too much chrome/gold for me. View media item 1716271
Only a good deal if you like them. You're not going to be able to flip an iD that's still available. People can order exactly what they want and pay the premium. But they won't pay a premium on a shoe they didn't design. At least I wouldn't.

Only a good deal if you like them. You're not going to be able to flip an iD that's still available. People can order exactly what they want and pay the premium. But they won't pay a premium on a shoe they didn't design. At least I wouldn't.
If someone wanted this same design anyway wouldn't they get it for the cheaper price? How about in 4 months from now? the seller that sold me these actually told me people were offering him 200 for them after he sold to me.. anyway, I was also curious does the gold paint on these chip off really easily? 

If someone wanted this same design anyway wouldn't they get it for the cheaper price? How about in 4 months from now? the seller that sold me these actually told me people were offering him 200 for them after he sold to me.. anyway, I was also curious does the gold paint on these chip off really easily? 
I wouldn't pay based on the chipping gold alone. I'm not sure how easily it does, but people were getting their Pigalle collabs in with scuffed TPU. As for $180 vs $200...I mean if the $20 profit is worth it to you then go for it.

View media item 1715869

View media item 1715870

View media item 1715871

View media item 1715872

View media item 1715873
A better look at the Black Widows.  These are probably my favorite Elite ID from my collection.  Pictures are ok, but in hand these are mean.  It's been a great year for me, can't wait for the 13's to drop n get right into them.  Thanks to everyone who posted their pickups, it helped out my orders a ton.  In hand looks are always better than renderings on NDC.  I post everything here first but you can catch me on IG @b.m.kix_ink.  

A Better look at all the Elites

View media item 1715903
Dope collection! I especially like the Gucci's and Black Widows. Still haven't pulled the trigger yet on any 12 ID's, but I just might do it before they take em down.

Just got the "last chance" email from Nike, so get those orders in people!

Debating if I wanna do 1 more before they're gone...

Back
Top Bottom