OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

I wouldn't pay based on the chipping gold alone. I'm not sure how easily it does, but people were getting their Pigalle collabs in with scuffed TPU. As for $180 vs $200...I mean if the $20 profit is worth it to you then go for it.
has anyone on this thread had issues with the chrome paint chipping on their elite ids? like brain? 

also, do you think these would be worth 300 or more once the lebron 12s are removed from nike id

Just got the "last chance" email from Nike, so get those orders in people!

Debating if I wanna do 1 more before they're gone...
Good looking... i got 3 in my locker ready to go, just gotta find my 20% code

I wish white fuse was more dependable, a gum bottom usa ID would be 
nthat.gif

Just got the "last chance" email from Nike, so get those orders in people!

Debating if I wanna do 1 more before they're gone...
what does your email say. how much longer do we have to make the lebron 12 iDs?

also are the iDs worse quality than the general relases generally speaking? seems like the iDs aren't built as well as the GR's..

Nice delivery day yesterday...

Lebron 12 ID "Cannon" inspired

Lebron 12 ID "South Beach" inspired...

Lebron 12 Elite ID "Sprite" inspired..
That hyper turq posite looks pretty close to the renderings

on your orange and blue pair, the posite is deep royal blue right? what color are those laces? 

thanks

what does your email say. how much longer do we have to make the lebron 12 iDs?

also are the iDs worse quality than the general relases generally speaking? seems like the iDs aren't built as well as the GR's..

Email didn't give a specific date, but its usually about a week or so. Better get the orders in sooner rather than later just to be sure.

And no in my experience the ID quality is just as good as GR. There's always a chance of manufacturing flaws with any shoe. But I've done lots of IDs and never had any major problems.

Email didn't give a specific date, but its usually about a week or so. Better get the orders in sooner rather than later just to be sure.

And no in my experience the ID quality is just as good as GR. There's always a chance of manufacturing flaws with any shoe. But I've done lots of IDs and never had any major problems.
damn.. im planning on ordering on monday or wednesday.. i need to get a gift card first.. hopefully dont miss out

@JRizzo502  I talked to a nike live chat rep just now, she told me that the 12 iDs should be around for another month, and that they won't be removed until the 13s come out.. 

Last edited:
Anyone know what the silver speckles look like in person? are they kind of sparkly?

this is weird.. take a look at both of these iDs, the first one is an unlocked iD. second one is regular 12 iD. all the blue parts on both shoes are the "deep royal blue" color, including the swoosh. yet the posite on the unlocked iD looks different.. and the swoosh on the regular one has a shiny look to it.. the first one is an unlocked game royal posite, for comparison. 

Last edited:
Want a Chiefs ID with red upper. Playing around on the Unlocked ID. The University Red bootie is good but not sure if the University Red/Hyper Crimson or Team Red/University Red base would be best. Team red is a little dark. Hyper crimson is a little lighter. Anyone seen any pics of either with the university red bootie? I don't want the Team Red to look too maroon or the crimson to look too orange...

That camo is sick. Repped

Got an order in today. Gonna try to get 1 or 2 more before they take them down.

Debating if I wanna do the red rubber city

zachary15 zachary15 Had to search back to early in the thread, but here's a pair that has the team red fuse with uni red bootie...
View media item 1720669View media item 1720668View media item 1720666
Haven't seen the crimson fuse yet since its a new option, but I'm guessing it paired with uni red bootie would look somewhat more similar to the Heart of a Lions. The bright crimson isn't really orange, its closer to solar red IMO... Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom