OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Part of my order just came in...

Raptors

Finals
post-23187-Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-Clappi-UqCk.gif

Your iD's never cease to amaze me!! 
nthat.gif

Mine got dropped off. Very happy with how they came out. The game royal outsole is really nice. If you're not a fan of clear then one of the blue is for you. Only complaint is one of the lace tip is cracked and a minor crease on the midsole.
My concern is how well the glue will adhere between the megafuse and midsole/Posite. The forefoot flex will no doubt test the durability. I would wear them thoroughly to see how it will hold up as you have the return period for worn shoes.

iks mod iks mod it's a concern for any 12 whether iD or general release pairs. The megafuse is a plastic overlay and not sure how the glue will hold up against the slick finish. Guess we'll find out as more wear time is put forth.

Btw, the navy laces has grey dots. I'm gonna need to buy solid navy laces.

Olives look good!

And @pem1230  those are clean 
smokin.gif
 would love a pair like that... but I only hoop in these and they would be trashed pretty quickly.  Although the laminated portions of the megafuse would be good i suppose... maybe I will go for it.

don't like how shiny the uppers are, remind me of fakes. 

i mess with the white and black uppers though, red too.

Damn I thought waiting to see real life pics would make deciding what to order easier. Nope, everything looks good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom