These are my favorites of everything I've seen so far
eek.gif

So fresh and so clean
pimp.gif
I like that Royal/Navy upper.
smokin.gif

Here are my HOAL Alternates. Not Clippers or any sports teams with those colors
laugh.gif

Game Royal/Midnight Navy upper, navy lining, and Game Royal outsole. Everything looks as they do in the rendering but the red Swoosh is brighter IRL.

Really like the Wolf Grey upper, that might be next but I too will wait for new options.
These are tough bro...well done.  That translucent blue sole is real nice.  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Here are my HOAL Alternates. Not Clippers or any sports teams with those colors :lol:

Game Royal/Midnight Navy upper, navy lining, and Game Royal outsole. Everything looks as they do in the rendering but the red Swoosh is brighter IRL.

Really like the Wolf Grey upper, that might be next but I too will wait for new options.

thapointguy thapointguy masterful iDs...best so far, by far IMO

just one so far...grey based. but i have 2 more in cart i am thinking about...you?

Not a damn thing just yet lol. Between other shoes I've been copping (Wade's, Reebok 25 collabs) I haven't even really messed with these yet. But I'm glad I'm seeing finished product already. Giving me some ideas. The grey fuse looks great as well. I have been cooking up some color shift type stuff though for custom ideas I know will be coming my way.

Not a damn thing just yet lol. Between other shoes I've been copping (Wade's, Reebok 25 collabs) I haven't even really messed with these yet. But I'm glad I'm seeing finished product already. Giving me some ideas. The grey fuse looks great as well. I have been cooking up some color shift type stuff though for custom ideas I know will be coming my way.

i feel you brother, i have been definitely focusing my attention and creativity towards iDs that are more cost friendly and more casually appealing than these. i am gonna def limit myself to 1-3 pairs at the most.

Here are my HOAL Alternates. Not Clippers or any sports teams with those colors
laugh.gif

Favorite so far, well done 
pimp.gif

Grey pair up there is the goodz too

Yeezy doesn't look good on the XII IMO.

Could change if and only if they add a green glow sole.

Checked my tracking on Crown Jewels again just for the hell of it, and now it says they'll be here tomorrow instead of Thursday... UPS playin with ppls emotions :lol:

It'll be my first time trying on or even seeing XIIs in person. Will post pics when they arrive

Checked my tracking on Crown Jewels again just for the hell of it, and now it says they'll be here tomorrow instead of Thursday... UPS playin with ppls emotions
laugh.gif

It'll be my first time trying on or even seeing XIIs in person. Will post pics when they arrive
hope they fit bro, these are actually half a size down for me compared to the XI.  I know everyones feet are different though.

Back
Top Bottom