OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Damn I thought waiting to see real life pics would make the deciding what to order easier. Nope, everything looks good
lol this... thought it might help me narrow things down.  Nope 
laugh.gif

Olives are dope!

All white with red are clean! iks mod iks mod there you go!

All is well with my laces. They are sending me a replacement. Still want a solid navy set though.

Hmmm... I still haven't decided, but I think I'm closer to doin a white/black AZG inspired pair.  Somethin kinda like this.  Might go with black midsole though.  Or maybe I'll go with a "First Game" inspired instead with the red posite.

Last edited:
iDs looking good so far. still not a fan of speckle on the upper. looking fwd to my first pair coming in

icing on the cake would have been metallic posite options. i have learned over the past years to never OD on phase one. 2 iDs on phase one and then i hold out.

Last edited:
iDs looking good so far. still not a fan of speckle on the upper. looking fwd to my first pair coming in

icing on the cake would have been metallic posite options. i have learned over the past years to never OD on phase one. 2 iDs on phase one and then i hold out.
i got plenty ideas, honestly just waiting for more options.

Here are my HOAL Alternates. Not Clippers or any sports teams with those colors
laugh.gif

Game Royal/Midnight Navy upper, navy lining, and Game Royal outsole. Everything looks as they do in the rendering but the red Swoosh is brighter IRL.

Really like the Wolf Grey upper, that might be next but I too will wait for new options.
that upper is absolutely gorgeous 
eek.gif

So many nice IDs rolling in today. Really like the HOAL alternatives.

Hoping to get mine soon. So far it's been faster to order and receive the XII IDs than a new iphone. :smh:

Last edited:
All fuego so far! Well done everybody... That all white with red accents very tempting lol must resist...

Mine have been delayed til Thursday as well :smh:

What you got cookin up?

Here are my HOAL Alternates. Not Clippers or any sports teams with those colors
laugh.gif

Game Royal/Midnight Navy upper, navy lining, and Game Royal outsole. Everything looks as they do in the rendering but the red Swoosh is brighter IRL.

Really like the Wolf Grey upper, that might be next but I too will wait for new options.
These are too fresh to me, stamp

My "Olives" just came in too... the rest wont be in until Thursday.
gonna need more pics of these my man

loving this CW.... is the megafuse really that shiny in person? only thing throwing me off.....

gonna need more pics of these my man

loving this CW.... is the megafuse really that shiny in person? only thing throwing me off.....

i think they are somewhat. There is no flash or any filtering with the pic so what you see is what you get...i left em at work..ill take some more pics tomorrow

i think they are somewhat. There is no flash or any filtering with the pic so what you see is what you get...i left em at work..ill take some more pics tomorrow
Did you do any with the Grey Upper?

Grey seems like it will be one of my favorites.

Here are my HOAL Alternates. Not Clippers or any sports teams with those colors :lol:

View media item 1265020
View media item 1265021
View media item 1265022
View media item 1265023

These are my favorites of everything I've seen so far :wow:

So fresh and so clean :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom