OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Here are my HOAL Alternates. Not Clippers or any sports teams with those colors :lol:

Game Royal/Midnight Navy upper, navy lining, and Game Royal outsole. Everything looks as they do in the rendering but the red Swoosh is brighter IRL.

Really like the Wolf Grey upper, that might be next but I too will wait for new options.

View media item 1265020
These are tough bro...well done.  That translucent blue sole is real nice.  :nthat:  

Still not a fan of the 12 but these are dope! Best pair I've seen so far. Some other nice ones on here as well but personally I think people need to chill on that speckle option. Some pairs would look so much cleaner without the specks. This shoe is the perfect example.

Put my order in for an all black shoe except royal blue swooshes, flywire lining, and sole. Basically those white/royal blue joints except black upper and posite and midsole. That outsole looks awesome, should be here 12/23.

Put my order in for an all black shoe except royal blue swooshes, flywire lining, and sole. Basically those white/royal blue joints except black upper and posite and midsole. That outsole looks awesome, should be here 12/23.
Does is it look like this?

I've been waiting for the royal/navy real life pics :pimp:. Not feeling the black megafuse so I won't be ordering one of my initial designs with the black/olive/orange setup.

Is it just me, or do most of these look "cheap"?

I've been waiting for the royal/navy real life pics
pimp.gif
. Not feeling the black megafuse so I won't be ordering one of my initial designs with the black/olive/orange setup.

Is it just me, or do most of these look "cheap"?
If by "cheap" you mean super awesome and comfy then yes

Sorry if already posted

View media item 1265729
Customize your LeBron 12 iD with a new ‘Instinct’ graphic. Available November 22 on NIKEiD.

Guess I'll wait to see if there are any other new options Saturday before I place my order.

Last edited:
Looks like Everglades part 2 but whatever plants are in Ohio. I'll check them out and see if I like other color options. Was hoping for chroma let everybody probably.

Not one iD with the Hyper turquoise yet. People waiting for NSRL?

@ehuangdmd
10748227_518242398278281_949528668_n.jpg

@shigeyuki_kunii
10809991_297299430465213_1516682928_n.jpg

@mykicks503
10748197_1502457403347891_1765043680_n.jpg

Though i'm hoping we get solid outsoles, I'm curious how they'd do on court.

With the XIs, did anyone else think that the translucent outsole actually worked better on court than the solid outsole?  There's a noticeable difference for me.

@thapointguy  saw these the other day via @sonnyfromdabx -- hyper turq/catalina upper?  I'm actually really diggin the grey/gold pair 
smokin.gif
 that's one more pair for me to mull over.  Gonna be nearly impossible for me to do just one

10755748_847919761925885_358417313_n.jpg

iks mod iks mod

Translucent sole on ID on the xi was money compared to the regular solid sole - maybe it's me being mental but I think there was a difference

Thanks iks mod iks mod . The grey might be the best one in terms of not having the glossy finish. That Hyper Turq looks good too. Need to see the turquoise with black as I like that one better.

Sorry if already posted

Customize your LeBron 12 iD with a new ‘Instinct’ graphic. Available November 22 on NIKEiD.

Guess I'll wait to see if there are any other new options Saturday before I place my order.
^this does not look like this

instinct is a cloak metallic look not what ever that throw up crap is up there
sick.gif
 it's even worse than this

i'll wait for this graffic hopefully only a wk later

I think they used that graphic as the background for the Instincts in the launch pictures.

Sorry if already posted

View media item 1265729

So much for getting Chroma options when Instincts drop like we originally thought :rolleyes

Maybe instead of a print maybe we'll get more colors or Chroma when Meridians drop :\

Sorry if already posted

So much for getting Chroma options when Instincts drop like we originally thought
eyes.gif

Maybe instead of a print maybe we'll get more colors or Chroma when Meridians drop
ohwell.gif
had me all excited for some tuna and they gave me hash

Sorry if already posted

Looks like you can do the lining and the posite. It'll be interesting to mess around with.

Back
Top Bottom