OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

so your saying that it has metallic/chameleon color change, and the rendering shows the colors the posite will change between, it's possible but the options still are kinda lacking
I could be completely wrong but it just doesn't make sense to me that the Instincts look like this

But then the "Instinct" option looks like this

Something is not adding up lol
fully agree i been head scratching since it happened, well whoever takes the hit if you right i'll be ordering then, all of a sudden all options for ASG is looking interesting, now why have we not heard anything about the meridian print when they come out friday
nerd.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lebron-instinct-t-shirt/pid-1532014

This shirt was out way before the Instinct was and the pattern comes from this.  Somewhere along the line, someone thought it looked cool. Sorry to burst any bubbles but I don't think that option is going to come out looking chroma/metallic.  When the shirt was initially up on the site, they had it listed as "Hummingbird" ...looks like they couldn't decide on what gimmick to push with these, so they are making up for it by pushing hummingbird belly feathers on everyone 
laugh.gif

Also, the little tab on the tongue, the one with his signature, has the pattern on it, but on the reverse side. Kinda dumb but if you lift it and look on the back, you'll see it

This shirt was out way before the Instinct was and the pattern comes from this.  Somewhere along the line, someone thought it looked cool. Sorry to burst any bubbles but I don't think that option is going to come out looking chroma/metallic.  When the shirt was initially up on the site, they had it listed as "Hummingbird" ...looks like they couldn't decide on what gimmick to push with these, so they are making up for it by pushing hummingbird belly feathers on everyone 
laugh.gif
i was just headed in here to talk about this
laugh.gif

This shirt was out way before the Instinct was and the pattern comes from this.  Somewhere along the line, someone thought it looked cool. Sorry to burst any bubbles but I don't think that option is going to come out looking chroma/metallic.  When the shirt was initially up on the site, they had it listed as "Hummingbird" ...looks like they couldn't decide on what gimmick to push with these, so they are making up for it by pushing hummingbird belly feathers on everyone :lol:

Thanks. You just saved me the headache.

I chatted with NDC and they said that the posite did indeed have the "leaves" or whatever the hell the Instinct upper has on it and the only sheen'd looking posite was on the general release.

Who knows, they can be as clueless as we are sometimes.

Almost finished email on these. They are cranking them out.

Waiting on Brown truck for these today. Will post pics when arrived.

Last edited:
Idk why but I have a feeling we ain't gonna get meridian print, in fact I bet we don't get new options til XMas... Hopefully I'm wrong, cuz meridian print has major potential. I just don't see them giving us another new option 3 weeks after instinct graphic.

Back
Top Bottom