OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Yea I definitely sense the thirst trap from Nike :smh:

They'll probably throw them back up with a bunch of extras during the ASG release for a limited time |I

They'll also probably tack an extra $5 on them and make them to $250 for the exclusivity and limited time offer :x

Even if they do the limited thing like the Gumbo last year...everybody had a taste that it was only up for a small amount of time. Nike knows how to milk your dollar. Plain and simple.

The 9 iD was pretty good, the X was excellent the X Elite was phenomenal, IMO. The XI was just ok, but that's just me. I think overall it did very well.

The XII started pretty decent and petered out quickly with options going away fast.

And I almost ordered a couple IDs this morning 
laugh.gif

Glad I waited! 
eek.gif

Hmm, wondering if the heel tab will be optional on the All Star ID, or if we're stuck with that awkward backplate thing.

Swoosh outline looks promising, but if they can't address the lack of bootie/fuse options, I'm out.

I didn't even notice the Swoosh outline option until it was pointed out. I prefer the regular heel tab though.

Quick question, were the gumbo IDs last yr higher priced than the normal IDs up to that pt? I can't remember.

I'm not really feeling the ASG option

heres my 2 to the pot

dr seuss

"you let your 7 year old cousin go on the computer and this is what he came up with"

Does anyone know/think they'll take the court vision option down after the all star stuff is gone? I'm not sure if I should pull a trigger on these or wait til after we see the full all star options.

Does anyone know/think they'll take the court vision option down after the all star stuff is gone? I'm not sure if I should pull a trigger on these or wait til after we see the full all star options.

The Chromosome print will probably be taken down before the Data print.

Man,can't wait for maybe a swoosh outline. Let's hope they bring the full colors from the first set of options.

Man I'm telling you...Nike has been playing games with the available options. They are taking stuff down so fast lately. If I were you I'd just order what you want, get them in hand, and then decide if you wanna keep. There are so many heads in this thread saying that they can't make what they want anymore because all the options are down.

Back
Top Bottom