Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want them to fail so bad it actually hurts...

Go Celtics, Magic, Chicago and even the Knicks I don't want LeCoward to get nothing for the 5 years he's down there!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

b3vggw.jpg

2i7n4lu.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bosh is going to be comedy this season.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Bron in some Huarache's? I've been seeing Bron with that backpack everywhere and the man has no 8's to debut or miami penny 

Originally Posted by DubA169

is it true that less than 14,000 people showed up? on a damn friday. that's disgusting

so happy this idiot just cost himself a legacy and hundreds of millions of dollars to play in front of people who couldn't care less about basketball. what a damn shame

no. 20,000 tix were given out. then the doors were closed.

2000+ watched it from the arenas steps. DESPITE it being a friday night in downtown miami

HATE ON.

DubA169 wrote:

is it true that less than 14,000 people showed up? on a damn friday. that's disgusting

so happy this idiot just cost himself a legacy and hundreds of millions of dollars to play in front of people who couldn't care less about basketball. what a damn shame

For the first time in the history of quoting you, I have to agree. He literally threw his legacy out of the window. They need at least 3 ships to make Lebron and Bosh seem competent in their own shoes. If not, all credit and responsibility for winning will always be D Wade's. It's funny that you brought up the money. His shoe sales, clothing sales, and brand was at an all-time high in Cleveland with people buying his stuff from all over the country i.e Northeast Ohio, NYC, CHI, CA because he seemed on his way to building his own brand and legacy by taking a team with nothing and turning it into something. That argument is done.

Now that he is in MIA, who the hell is going to buy his stuff like before? He wont be as recognized as 'great' as he once was before. His sales will be down. His stat numbers will drop. CLE will boo him, NYC will boo him, Chicago will boo him and LA will boo him. WHAT OTHER MARKETS WILL HE BE MARKETED TOO? He's done. When he left, it should've have been to NYK, but that is my opinion..

Heat @ Cavaliers will be epic...
devil.gif

Nesto wrote:
You guys got a 16 mil trade exception in the s&t from the Heat to get a nice player + 2 1st rd pick & 2 2nd rd picks. You guys WILL bounce back!

I'm glad we're taking the S&T route, only because in a business way - it's the smartest move. 2 First round picks is nice. Two 2nd round picks will nice for trade or draft. That 16 mil trade exception is good if only we can get a player worth the time...

Anybody else catch when Bosh slipped up and said how they were thinking about this for months?

Fraud #@+.

it should have been CRAZY outside if they only were letting 20,000 people in. woah a whole 2000 people watched it from the arenas steps? super fans out there in MIA. if he went to NYC, CHI, or CLE it would have looked like Obamas inauguration speech.

your off season thread is 20 pages long and you just assembled one of the most talented teams in NBA history.
laugh.gif

Lebron rockin some huraches ftl. Lolol. And how is Lebron&Bosh rocking those jerseys when they haven't even signed contracts yet? Lolol. I think Miami is officially the most hated, forget the Lakers.

in a way isnt this good for the league??

heat is pretty much the most hated team

i think all other teams would be so energetic and hyped to try and take the heat down every game and that would make the league competitive

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

DubA169 wrote:

For the first time in the history of quoting you, I have to agree. He literally threw his legacy out of the window. They need at least 3 ships to make Lebron and Bosh seem competent in their own shoes. If not, all credit and responsibility for winning will always be D Wade's. It's funny that you brought up the money. His shoe sales, clothing sales, and brand was at an all-time high in Cleveland with people buying his stuff from all over the country i.e Northeast Ohio, NYC, CHI, CA because he seemed on his way to building his own brand and legacy by taking a team with nothing and turning it into something. That argument is done.

Now that he is in MIA, who the hell is going to buy his stuff like before? He wont be as recognized as 'great' as he once was before. His sales will be down. His stat numbers will drop. CLE will boo him, NYC will boo him, Chicago will boo him and LA will boo him. WHAT OTHER MARKETS WILL HE BE MARKETED TOO? He's done. When he left, it should've have been to NYK, but that is my opinion..

Heat @ Cavaliers will be epic...
devil.gif

Nesto wrote:
You guys got a 16 mil trade exception in the s&t from the Heat to get a nice player + 2 1st rd pick & 2 2nd rd picks. You guys WILL bounce back!

I'm glad we're taking the S&T route, only because in a business way - it's the smartest move. 2 First round picks is nice. Two 2nd round picks will nice for trade or draft. That 16 mil trade exception is good if only we can get a player worth the time...

I had always thought he either went to NY or stayed in Cleveland.

Even after all the reports of him going to Miami I was still 
eek.gif
 last night when I herd it come out of his mouth.
smh.gif
 at how bad this will hurt his legacy.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Clearly not having millions of fans means their fan base is terrible. What does quantity matter?

they didn't even sell out when they were in the playoffs on the way to a championship. that doesn't matter in any way?

Clearly not having millions of fans means their fan base is terrible. What does quantity matter?

they didn't even sell out when they were in the playoffs on the way to a championship. that doesn't matter in any way?

obviously not. 3/3    WE.DID.IT

Damn the hate just makes me want to be more obnoxious
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Anybody else catch when Bosh slipped up and said how they were thinking about this for months?

Fraud #@+.

nerd.gif
It's so obvious that they have been planning this for awhile. Nobody just wakes up one day and do this, for Lebron to say that it was really stupid.

Dude, now you're just hating to just hate. They had to stop ppl from entering the arena. 2000+ ppl outside parting.

edit: AT, you just agreed with something that is incorrect

Originally Posted by miamib30514

obviously not. 3/3    WE.DID.IT

Damn the hate just makes me want to be more obnoxious
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom