Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HANNSUM

lol@ not 1 not 2 not 7???? deng this dude bron is not playing around
"Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works."

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Anybody else catch when Bosh slipped up and said how they were thinking about this for months?

Fraud #@+.

nerd.gif

smh @ lebron trying to play off like he really made an effort for bosh to come to cleveland. this dude did cleveland beyond dirty

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Clearly not having millions of fans means their fan base is terrible. What does quantity matter?

they didn't even sell out when they were in the playoffs on the way to a championship. that doesn't matter in any way?

obviously not. 3/3    WE.DID.IT

Damn the hate just makes me want to be more obnoxious
pimp.gif
Dude you do realize that these three don't give a @+$! really about you or the Miami heat? They would have went to the Cavs or Toronto if they had the cap room over there. If you think they really care about you or the Miami Heat I'm sorry.

It's damn near like...they planned this !@*! so teams would put all of their focus on them, especially LeBron, only so they end up with scraps...so they can walk straight to the Finals.

don't worry there will be plenty of hate for the next half decade for you to enjoy. people are about to hate the heat more than the lakers and yankees, so be prepared. I understand that there are real heat fans and they deserve to see this. but i know not many real heat fans exist, so it bothers me even more.

the guy succeeded in making AROD, Brett favre, and Kobe look humble. that's quite an accomplishment.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Clearly not having millions of fans means their fan base is terrible. What does quantity matter?

they didn't even sell out when they were in the playoffs on the way to a championship. that doesn't matter in any way?

obviously not. 3/3    WE.DID.IT

Damn the hate just makes me want to be more obnoxious
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No hate from me towards Heat fans. You guys did/done nothing wrong...

Good luck. Im out for the night.

Man the more I think about it, the more I realize...Lebron could have been a basketball GOD had he went to NY. Dude was already loved, playing on the biggest stage and bringing NY basketball back...man...I've never given it much thought before...but damn he really blew it. I've never seen someone turn heel so quickly. As much as it pains me to say it as a Celtics fan, my respect level for Kobe has risen.

Man the more I think about it, the more I realize...Lebron could have been a basketball GOD had he went to NY. Dude was already loved, playing on the biggest stage and bringing NY basketball back...man...I've never given it much thought before...but damn he really blew it. I've never seen someone turn heel so quickly. As much as it pains me to say it as a Celtics fan, my respect level for Kobe has risen.

I completely forgot about Miami fans being a complete joke.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I know LA has some fairweather fans (variables: transplants, too many things to do, cholos, etc.) but there are a ton of loyal fans too.  Even in the short time the Lakers sucked, Staples was near capacity.  Even though the Dodgers haven't won anything in two decades, we still draw 3 million fans.  Same can be said of fans from NY and Chicago.

Miami/Florida fans
laugh.gif

Why would these 3 want to play for those type of fans.  The Marlins have won two World Series and they still can't draw fans consistently.  Miami doesn't sell out like LA, NY or Chicago.

#+++ doesn't make sense.

The only one that didn't @@!% up in all this was Dwyane Wade.  This fool wasn't going to tarnish his legacy by leaving his team, he made the other fools come to him.

^^^That is where your wrong my friend.

6 teams had cap space. 1 team had Pat Corleone
smokin.gif
(wait let me put on my hat)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

roll.gif
roll.gif

I know LA has some fairweather fans (variables: transplants, too many things to do, cholos, etc.) but there are a ton of loyal fans too.  Even in the short time the Lakers sucked, Staples was near capacity.  Even though the Dodgers haven't won anything in two decades, we still draw 3 million fans.  Same can be said of fans from NY and Chicago.

Miami/Florida fans
laugh.gif

Why would these 3 want to play for those type of fans.  The Marlins have won two World Series and they still can't draw fans consistently.  Miami doesn't sell out like LA, NY or Chicago.

#+++ doesn't make sense.

The only one that didn't @@!% up in all this was Dwyane Wade.  This fool wasn't going to tarnish his legacy by leaving his team, he made the other fools come to him.

and San  Francisco (9ers, Giants) and Dallas (cowboys, mavs)
Does this mean we should  all  be mad   them? Be mad at the owner of the  team

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

roll.gif
roll.gif

Miami/Florida fans
laugh.gif

#+++ doesn't make sense.

I'm not going to lie our fans are definitely not the best, with the exception of the Dolphins and Hurricanes games are never packed unless the Yankees are in town or it's an "A" level game, meaning nationally televised.  Well the AAA will be packed for the following seasons.  I'm glad all this is happening it makes me people nationwide and locally forget about the current problems in the world i.e. oil spill and recession. 

^^^That is where your wrong my friend.

6 teams had cap space. 1 team had Pat Corleone
smokin.gif
(wait let me put on my hat)
pimp.gif
dont celebrate too fast, how about actually winning something first. these dudes talking alot of smack only going to make teams play them that much harder.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

heat.jpg

heat00.jpg

heatparty.jpg

38689a7a9466e6cb4f1b477aedb0e470-getty-102526428ms006_miami_heat_i.jpg

1heat.jpg

bron6.jpg

heat3.jpg

bronwadebosh.jpg

605614b7372b50947ff5aea4f222d885-getty-102526428db012_miami_heat_i.jpg

bronnew.jpg

6701bea6d9bc40b8e179a2c.jpg

748b957d63e9ca1a2ea16f318d201ec9-getty-102526428db010_miami_heat_i.jpg

89f04bcd0b0d394f75bc7332560e4dfc-getty-102526428db009_miami_heat_i.jpg

c4978c2ab29a8d13ef7cb062aea39ee1-getty-102526428db008_miami_heat_i.jpg

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Im close to doing a 180 with this....Dan Gilbert's letter pushed LeBron over the top....if he gave any type of f*** before, he damn sure doesn't now....if he embraces this villain/heel role properly, it could be a great thing for him & the league. 

aint gonna root for them, but this upcoming season is gonna be LIVE

is it true that less than 14,000 people showed up? on a damn friday. that's disgusting

so happy this idiot just cost himself a legacy and hundreds of millions of dollars to play in front of people who couldn't care less about basketball. what a damn shame

no. 20,000 tix were given out. then the doors were closed.

2000+ watched it from the arenas steps. DESPITE it being a friday night in downtown miami

HATE ON
Man get the $%!$ outta here with that bull %%$$..Miami sports fans are some of the worst in the entire country, I'm STILL not convinced ya'll will pack the building out against teams like the Nets. ANY other city and it wouldn't even be a question. Pathetic.

smh.gif
Man, Bron doesn't look right in anything but a Cavs uniform, this is gonna take some getting used to.  I have a lot of mixed feelings on this choice, but at the end of the day Lebron went where he thought was best for him and where he had the best chance of winning multiple titles. I can't really be mad at that, and no hard feelings.  He basically gave the Cavs life for the past 7 years and the city of Cleveland as well and I can say that he and the Cavaliers are the reason I am such a huge basketball fan and started playing. 

With that said, I am still a Cavs fan at heart and whether I like it or not, will be for probably the rest of my life. And since my 2 fav players are now on the Heat, I am also a fan of theirs now too.  I don't care if you call me a bandwagoner or whatever, just how it is.
Sorry if this was a little late, I haven't been on a computer in the past week or so
laugh.gif

lol @ having that corny sports town have those 3. go figure
laugh.gif
  and notice its like 3 heat fans that keep posting and thats it
laugh.gif
so sad

it should have been CRAZY outside if they only were letting 20,000 people in. woah a whole 2000 people watched it from the arenas steps? super fans out there in MIA. if he went to NYC, CHI, or CLE it would have looked like Obamas inauguration speech.

your off season thread is 20 pages long and you just assembled one of the most talented teams in NBA history.
laugh.gif

same thing could be said about a cavs off season thread before bron got there. or hypothetically a bulls one before jordan. ill give you new york because their fan base is like no other. but if you think about it the bulls were not a legendary franchise before jordan arrived. bottom line is MIA dosent have a strong history, but they gotta start somewhere. maybe the heat will eventually turn into a legendary franchise maybe they wont, only time will tell...
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom