Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron doesnt look right in that Heat uniform
sick.gif
smh.gif

This dude Lebron is grimey!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't believe he actually went through with this.: lol

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

2. Do y'all he's like changing into this thug? I fee like dude's demeanor at the interview, then when he was introduced was on some thug *%#%. The way he was talking, this thug grin, and the way he was swayin' makes me wonder if he really knows what he just did
laugh.gif

That's that NWO swag
pimp.gif

LET THE HATE BEGIN, we got about 5-6 years of this and Im loving it already.

What are teams gonna do when you got bron on the left wing, wade on the right wing and bosh in the middle ?

I'll wait.

Gotta get that James #6 in White soon.

Originally Posted by GTEK

This dude Lebron is grimey!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't believe he actually went through with this.: lol
straight grimey is the only way to explain it
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean, look at this @*$@$'s face
laugh.gif

748b957d63e9ca1a2ea16f318d201ec9-getty-102526428db010_miami_heat_i.jpg

Originally Posted by WILLINC

What are teams gonna do when you got bron on the left wing, wade on the right wing and bosh in the middle ?

I'll wait.

I really hate to do this...
smh.gif
tired.gif

66c89f5772d2d9068aa4e7e5e54984c8.jpg

But gregzzy23, your a New York Yankee fan. No?

So my whole take on this is people wouldve loved for Lebron to sign with any other team but the Heat cause of Dwade and Bosh. Right?

They wouldve liked him to be a Karl Malone type player who tried his hardest to get a ring but always feel short. Right?

By seeing what happen with Karl, and Barkley, and I can't forget Mr. Ewing Lebron decides to take his "own" career and life into his "own" hands by making a productive decision to further help him reach his goals in winning championships with the ones he's most closer to and loves. But for some reason most of u guys and the media look at that as being selfish, a loser, a cop-out, and a coward. Right??

You guys gotta realize this is just a game life goes on, to them this is there lives there careers. I find it funny how some of u are saying by going to the heat his image and brand is over. Well let's say he stays in Cleveland and keeps under achieving then would he be considered as one of the greatest to play this game?? Probably not cause players like Bird, Magic, Jordan, and Kobe won rings consistently and are more relevant then the Ewings, Malones, and Barkleys.. Great players who never won a championship ring.

So all I say is stop hating on Lebron it's his life and his decision. It's not like he went to Colorado had sex with a busted white girl cheated on his wife and two baby daughters and spilled the beans on other players secrets..

RIGHT??

Think about it.

if he went to the bulls, clippers, or knicks he gets the help he doesn't have on the cavs, while still having to EARN a title. why do you think the only choices were to stay with the cavs and be karl malone or join two Olympians while voluntarily taking himself out of the "greatest player ever" category?

ring chasing at 25 years old isn't a good look. going to wade's house with bosh on the team is the most vagina move i've seen in a while. just very puzzling to me. he isn't a competitor in my eyes. if you look up coward in the dictionary you will find a picture of lebron. he better not call himself the king anymore.

the way he handled it is even worse. he's hated in ohio, new york, and chicago, LA, BOS. just a very suprising decision to me. financially, legacy wise, ego wise. i mean dumping ohio on national television while hiding behind charity... dude is a terrible person. they all knew they were joining up, just took the NBA for a spin

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I'll wait.

a good team that can get back in transition will not worry about that

you just let lebron and wade shoot jumpers if they are open and leave the scrubs open

just look at the argentina vs u.s. game tape or the games in previous tournaments...if lebron and wade beat you from the outside then you can live with that....but dudes are mediocre with jumpers

Lol @ terrible person. Not that serious. In the dictionary his image is next to opportunist imo. He;s willling  to play a role,  how can you not  like and appreciate a team player

Is it possible to say that the way this all is happening is making lebron look like the biggest %%+%*%%!% in the NBA w/o it being considered hate? Look, if the 3 of them planned this for months then why all the drama they could have said they were playing for the heat day 1 and saved the other 5 teams fanbases the headache and heart ache.

And another thing whats up w/ lebron and the 3rd person, has he done this before or is this a new thing ?

dude starting to sound like...

And When you have Mike Miller spotting up, then what?

You put a LeBron/Wade/Miller lineup out there 1-3...there is no guarding that. And they can do that, cause Wade can guard a PG on the other end.

This team will be tough as hell to beat.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Jealously is a female trait my +@!
laugh.gif

so is ring chasing at the age of 25. guess we both females. the guy is sweet. this decision proved it. no heart or will to earn a chip

i don't know why you are surprised by the hate. it's gonna get much worse

Wait, we are hating for calling a spade a spade.

Florida (w/ the exception of it's college football teams) has the worst fans.

There's a difference between hate and cold hard facts.

This team is going to be fun to watch, I don't hate the Heat and I've always liked LeBron and DWade.  I wish they would've done this in Chi-Town, but something else is being built in the Windy City.  It's going to be fun to watch, I wish them the best...truly...no lie.

To say Miami/Florida fans deserve this...%##* outta here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Lol @ terrible person. Not that serious. In the dictionary his image is next to opportunist imo. He;s willling  to play a role,  how can you not  like and appreciate a team player

because Nike, the NBA, ESPN and lebron all sold us that we were witnessing a person who has the chance to be the greatest to to ever play. he was supposed to be the chosen one. he was supposed to be in a class of his own.

how can he be a king and pull a move like this? how do you dump ohio on prime time television and hide behind it being a charity event? why do you play a bunch of fan bases when you knew damn well you were gonna team up with bosh and wade.

durant signed an extension, i didn't see any drama or garbage television shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom