Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Wow, I thought we had seen everything we were going to get to see from the IV and then pics of the Gloria's pop up. I am sure there are some around that I will never see, these were one of them.

tks for sharing abt,

agreed with Double O, ZL2 still my favorite series so i believe ZL2 pink is better 8)
glasses.gif

.:: |Team| Lebron| Size11| ::.

Anyone know where I can cop either of these colorways for a decent price?

nike_zoom_lebron_iv.jpg

nike_lb4_bkbk.jpg

66803.jpg
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

thanks, I'm an 11.5 in those....didn't see any in my size at the Mills last time I was there
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

adrian, they have those at footaction for something like 69.99 or 79.99 i cant remember (not too sure on the price but i know they are cheaper than $100), ill double check for you. they have both colors (original and the blk/crimson) ill let you know over the weekend if i go to the mall (check out santa anita mall in arcadia) just have them order it from the store by you and they can ship it or i can get them for you. ill let you know if im in the area and ill check

FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Appreciate that bro...

Zach, those size 10 Away's ended up going for $1000, I was a lot more tempted to get the Home 10.5s for $850, but he pulled the auction. Shoot me an e-mail with the story on your pair.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

yo i just balled in the blk white and red joints yesterday... MAN these joints ARE THE BEST BALLIN KIX EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know im 1000 days late but wow man... its crazy comfy.... forget every other ballin kix... COP THESE AND BALL IN
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Now that the IV's are over and done with, can someone post pics of the Silver Surfers and all of the other un-released LBJ IV colorways?
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
"Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean."​

looking at the melo eggplants made me wish they'd made eggplant IV's for lebron
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

Back
Top Bottom