OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

just got my tracking... not live yet
frown.gif

might have to pull the trigger on my black/red/yellow pair in my locker now (not exactly the same but i get the idea how they'll look :nthat: )

New here guys, got a few designs I want feedback on before I pull the trigger!

Oh and feedback on the Stadium grey and Dark grey in areas such as the liner and tongue, midsole (stadium grey only, dark grey is not a choice) regarding which is closer to the seahawks grey on their home jersey would be great!

I wanna see more navy uppers!

Last edited:
For those that copped, how are the 10s fitting?

Like the 7 P.S., 8s, or 9s? I mean comfort wise. 

The 9s are pretty comfortable and so were the 7 P.S. The toe area and heel were very supportive

New here guys, got a few designs I want feedback on before I pull the trigger!

Oh and feedback on the Stadium grey and Dark grey in areas such as the liner and tongue, midsole (stadium grey only, dark grey is not a choice) regarding which is closer to the seahawks grey on their home jersey would be great!

I wanna see more navy uppers!

I think the Stadium Grey will go with the seahawks..Here's one of my I.D.'s the upper is Stadium

^^^^
very nice TWNTY8

Not really thrilled about any of the scheduled released, but i do like the Dolphins color way. Will likely create a modified Dolphins color

Nah bro i didnt i wanted to wait and see if anyone else used the atomic green b4 i did.. i have 2 ID's coming in on tuesday ill post pics..

Can't wait to see those!! I might be getting something like those atomic green grinches, but then again I like the orange upper...and the red...and the yellow...and the stadium grey...and..

I wanted my galaxies to look as close to the original as possible with the navy midsole, and I am very pleased with the results. Black midsole makes them look like an entirely different shoe imo.

DOPE!!! I knew that navy midsole would be dark enough to get that feel. Highlight the white speckle with some baby bluish outlines and these are CRAZY! I personally like the design with the flat orange swoosh with a white outline but man those look good!

Great ID's [COLOR=#Red]Mez 0ne [/COLOR]:pimp: Is that white speckle on the mid sole??

Last edited:
For those that copped, how are the 10s fitting?

Like the 7 P.S., 8s, or 9s? I mean comfort wise. 

The 9s are pretty comfortable and so were the 7 P.S. The toe area and heel were very supportive

I went a half size up on the IDs.

I wear a 9.5 in Jordans, buut for the Lebrons I decided to go with a 10 and it fits perfectly.

Should see these in the next few weeks>>>
blacksands.jpg

Just got that cheesey email "finishing touches, looking good"

So hopefully I'll see them next week

Got black laces on these just to switch with another ID

What I really need is a pair of teal laces

Red upper has come out looking amazing on every pair it's used on..
smokin.gif

Twnty8, did you ever pull the trigger on that atomic green-upper Grinch you designed many pages back? Loved that one on screen, anxious to see pics if/when you get them..
pimp.gif
This was exactly the pair I was going to ID but refuse to pull the trigger on. Glad to see someone did.

Just got these in. Myself and Ryan Harrow designed a pair for him to wear during the season.

He is the Point Gawd at the University of Kentucky this year.

I think they turned out great. The white looks pearlized and really sets them off!

Nice ID's everybody!

Any tips on my UVa-themed IDs? Trying to give myself a graduation present. Looking for navy/orange but nothing too specific

Back
Top Bottom