OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

My took 4 wks exactly so I guess I was lucky

Me too. Ordered on the 11th of October and received November 9th. But funny cuz my boy ordered a day before me and his iD's came in 2 weeks after mine. So I don't really see a rhyme or reason as to how long the orders are taking.

it must be certain color ways, thats all I can come up with... my HWC come today but the tongue is royal and after seeing how good the orange tongue looks, I plan to return, but I will see how I feel about them when I see them.

Ordered 11/19.... Shipped 12/3.... Sched delivery 12/7 :smile:

Last edited:
Yeah the varying waiting periods have to be a result of Nike either having or not having supplies to make certain color blocked shoes. My are further back in this thread but all black with some photo blue ie not as popular as far as the colors used to make a SB or Yeezy or galaxy inspired theme.

I am pretty happy but there were a few defects like a small scratch on the fuse upper near the toe I originally thought it to be dirt but it wouldn't go away when I tried wiping and cleaning it. Also on one shoe the glue job for the outsole on the inside of the foot is kinda messed up but all are unnoticeable unless you bring them right up close and look for such imperfections.

I assume that the first wave of iDs were pretty flawless and as demand started growing quality probably dipped with nike trying to fulfill orders in time.

Anyone else have major issues with their build?

Last edited:
Got my '90's Spurs inspired pair today..I'm pretty happy with them..They don't seem to have any blemishes or defects, which is good..I gotta find our camera and I'll get some pics posted up sometime today..

Oh and for those wondering, I ordered mine on 11/3, got a build email 11/5, got a tracking number that didn't work 11/26, number started to work 11/30 but didn't have and estimated delivery date, and they showed up this morning on 12/3..So from the time I ordered it took exactly 30 days..

Ordered 11/9, got finishing touch email a week ago, no other email since but check my order number and it's shipped but not live yet. Some orders get finished and shipped out faster than others. :smh:

1 of 10.

My Super Ninja X's  Love them all. Wanted to show this one even though I'll try to get a better one in better light.  

Beaverton Discounts *****
1280_3506592082334_1723354439_n.jpg

The other 9

HWC Orange
HWC Royal
ROCKDEEP Media Black.Royal
MIXED NATION Black White
White/Pink BC Tribute
White Out with Charcoal Accents
Red Out with White Accents
Superman/Manny/Pinay SE

Charcoal w/ Pink Accents

1 of 10.

My Super Ninja X's  Love them all. Wanted to show this one even though I'll try to get a better one in better light.  

Beaverton Discounts *****
1280_3506592082334_1723354439_n.jpg

The other 9

HWC Orange

HWC Royal

ROCKDEEP Media Black.Royal

MIXED NATION Black White

White/Pink BC Tribute

White Out with Charcoal Accents

Red Out with White Accents

Superman/Manny/Pinay SE
Charcoal w/ Pink Accents