OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

no son,.... they ugly
Why you in this thread if you dont like the shoes? 
laugh.gif

Batmans are here!! Love em!
Glad i went with the light grey bottom and tongue and white flywire (no grey) really makes em pop IMO

Minor flaws not bothersome because I'm planning on balling in them. :wink:

Last edited:
pulled the trigger on the asg color way..... got "da world is yours" inside the tounge

I will never understand the whole Yeezy colorway on absolutely everything that is on NikeiD like it's going to look good regardless.

The Yeezy itself is probably the ugliest shoe Nike has dropped behind the Prestige III.

I guess the guys that don't have Yeezy's need to think they have them, right? :lol:

Last edited:
This is my 3rd and last ID I'm doing until some new options are made. I think these are pretty original and haven't seen anything close to them. My Lebron X South Beach Home Version. Will appreciate the feedback good or flame doesn't matter to me as long as I like them lol.

Last edited:
I will never understand the whole Yeezy colorway on absolutely everything that is on NikeiD like it's going to look good regardless.
The Yeezy itself is probably the ugliest shoe Nike has dropped behind the Prestige III.
I guess the guys that don't have Yeezy's need to think they have them, right?
laugh.gif
LOL careful there might be some sensitive dudes on here.

This is my 3rd and last ID I'm doing until some new options are made. I think these are pretty original and haven't seen anything close to them. My Lebron X South Beach Home Version. Will appreciate the feedback good or flame doesn't matter to me as long as I like them lol.

These are really nice bro!

The home SBs came out nice IMO. The all real upper with pink accents are the pairs I don't like. They need other colors incorporated like, grey, black, and/or white to break it up a lil so it doesn't look like a girl colorway. Just my opinion.

My pair got delivered today, but after I left for work... I don't get to see them for 8+ more hours while they're just sitting at my house :\

The home SBs came out nice IMO. The all real upper with pink accents are the pairs I don't like. They need other colors incorporated like, grey, black, and/or white to break it up a lil so it doesn't look like a girl colorway. Just my opinion.
My pair got delivered today, but after I left for work... I don't get to see them for 8+ more hours while they're just sitting at my house :\

That's the worst feeling checking tracking and you package arrives and you won't be home for a while to check out your goods lmao

I guess the guys that don't have Yeezy's need to think they have them, right? :lol:

lol. went in on the yeezys.

I agree!! The Yeezy ID makes no sense to me. Don't think the Yeezy 2 is a good colorway on that shoe let alone another shoe. The Platinums are way nicer then the Solars and they aren't that nice IMO. To each their own. If the people who make the Yeezy inspired IDs like them then great. Just not for me!

Really like these also!! Have a very similar pair in my locker. Just have a grey midsole with teal speckles and I did the flat swoosh pink with a teal outline. Awesome job NYSTATENISLAND!!!!

Last edited:
I
Really like these also!! Have a very similar pair in my locker. Just have a grey midsole with teal speckles and I did the flat swoosh pink with a teal outline. Awesome job NYSTATENISLAND!!!!
I think throwing a grey midsole with speckles would look better than the black, just my opinion. These still look nice though

Back
Top Bottom