OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

i really hope they let you customize the diamond pattern part on the upper... havent gotten a pair of ids yet but might get a pair if they make that available

Need an opinion, what do y'all think:

Order one of these today or wait for the new options, and if today, which one?

or:

nikeid

heres something i just made i was just messing around not trying to get them but this is inspired by the jordan 5 laneys and i think theyre pretty nice i wanted to make something for you guys that no ones seen since some people are complaining of recycled ids cause i dont think anyones made this yet... but yah i like these they would definitely be an id option for me if i was looking to buy... only things im unsure about is the outsole if it should be that or clear translucent and i dont know if i really like the white laces... also i wanted the mid sole to be blue with the yellow speckles but they didnt have that available... let me know what you guys think

Am I the only one that likes the shiny-ness of them?

I think the orange on the upper IDs actually look too dull, not shiny enough.

Need an opinion, what do y'all think:
Order one of these today or wait for the new options, and if today, which one?

or:

The 220 option with the outlined swoosh is my fav

I hv both versions and prefer the outlined swoosh

This cements do look great! Been thinking about getting a pair of these but been holding out to here the possible changes/options. Love my KD iDS but these lebron x quality looks so much better.

i think the orange is dull too from pics but almost all the other colors are too bright lol
Am I the only one that likes the shiny-ness of them?

I think the orange on the upper IDs actually look too dull, not shiny enough.
judging by what lebron was wearing today i say it may be matte option looks like a suede pressure no red midsole with nice icey bottom
The only thing im hoping for is a matte option so I can make a black colorway that isnt so damn shiny

Back
Top Bottom