OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Decided to keep them and painted the vents red as well as the tongue tab. It helped mellow the shoe a bit. Better pix when I complete both pairs
KVN

This looks so cool!!! Amazing job on these! Is it full out red, or an orangish red that you used on the vents. OR, does it just look orangish due to being painted on top of orange?

:smokin:smokin:smokin

So is there any chance that Nike is going to take away any options when they add new ones?
I was thinking the same thing , I think they will take away the sb option from what I'm hearing the X elite is suppose to take the SB colorway

Finally pulled the trigger on a pair. Had a little bit of Teal in it and I didn't want to risk losing the option.

Hassle free returns FTW

Inspired by Queens Day which is a celebration here in The Netherlands every 30 Apr. This year is going to be special because the Queen is stepping down and it will become Kings Day. During this holiday all of the citizens wear as much orange as possible. Not exactly sure why, I'll have to ask one of the Dutch homies. What ya'll think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom