OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Nike, can we get a White Airbag?
tumblr_mdxhhkT7k01r3vz25.gif

what there is only pine green?   There isn't even an atomic green.  lol I guess they mean the pine green.

Atomic teal and atomic green are colors of the outsole, not the upper.

They were referring to the "bottom" of the shoes.

Last edited:
Hey guys, been visiting niketalk for a while, finally joined. I just wanted your thoughts on these three id's, I know it's kinda ruthless if they are whack but I'm okay with that because I'd rather hear the truth then waste 220 bucks. So here are my three id's all for hoopin. Also I wasn't trying to be "original" and I know people always try to replicate other colorways but me personally thought they came out okay. 

Here are the Chicago's 

The Cements 

and here is just a look I like. 

Okay so those are my id's, thoughts?

im doing gold id's immediately...can't wait to see what else they'll be putting up. but really they need to kill the shiny look. the x would be classic with more matte uppers

my fault fellas, I didn't mean to double post. It had to get approved and I didn't see that message. 
0f1096b5_cementbrons.jpeg
68d31272_chicagobrons.jpeg
71978dd4_brons.jpeg

I tried posting this message before but It never came up, so I apologize in advance if you see a double post. 

Last edited:
Yes atomic green is gone-zo after tomorrow.. I think because it's too close to Volts that are releasing. Does anyone even have a shoe with the Atomic Green upper?

I have a couple pairs in my locker, I'm going to pull the trigger, no telling what these clowns will change, it may be for the worst.

WEll hope it was worth the wait.... i have this nike gc i reserved for nike id since xmas..... wanted to see the new options
Before i pull the trigger....

Back
Top Bottom