OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Call me crazy but I love the volt color ... Grinch or Ring ceremonies colorway coming soon as I decide between

Last edited:
The ids are still limited as far as creativity, but some great ids can, and have been be made. Even with the colors available, i would love to color the vents and the diamond piece on the midsole. Even if the vents and piece are the same color

so been waiting to pull the trigger on my 1st pair of X's.  going with the ring ceremony with black tongue and red laces.

not to sound too much like a n00b but i dont plan on balling in these so should i just go with X+ and not X+ sportpack?  I want the swoosh of the + for sure but if only difference is something i'll never use gotta go with the cheaper.

I have a coupon code too. Thinking bout pulling the trigger on a finals cw or ring ceremony cw but then again I might just wait for the Elites to drop and use the coupon on those lol

I'd say the Lebron X "Dolphins Colorway" and the "Floridian Away" will end up serving as the "South Beach Lebrons" come later years in terms of value.  We will see what happens with a true SB X.  Throw in the Prisms and the new All-Star purple spotted galaxy and your the all-star.

How did you get a 15% off coupon? I tried chatting with nike.com people but they wouldn't help me at all. Please tell me how you got the discount??

cant wait to see yall get your pairs in. i think ill wait to see some IRL pics first. i feel like once the metallic pewters get made, they'll change a lot of people's minds. the rendering doesnt look like anything special on the nikeid website, but i just have a feeling itll look hot in person

Typically, you get 15% code if Nike messed up on your order. Happened to me, ripped flywire on the laces area and chipping of paint.

I'll be returning and re-doing them shortly.

Edit: They gave me 10% only :stoneface: , yes 5% makes the difference, #StillGottaStepFinanceGameUp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom