OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I don't know what it is but anything with these colors are 
nthat.gif

mtr-458916590&bgc-na&wid-300

What about the dark grey for a SB upper? IDK about that silver, it was so shiny on the 9 lows.

How do u make up ur mind?! #work work work french's voice

Damn them knicks hard

Last edited:
what yeezy 2 colorway looks better to you guys.....black w/ white speckles or black w/ black speckles?

Now I see people posting Yeezy II versions, damn. I hope I get mine before all of yall, I order mine as soon as the link went up!

Just ordered my first of many.. Finals MVP since i'm still salty about not getting the championship pack

I designed the same one but im reluctant to order...im hoping that yellow swoosh is as close to gold as possible.

And to whoever made the spacejam colorway and called it Air Penny X thanks for ruining it for me now i cant see the SJ colorway on these the same

There shall be sooo many Sodium Filled Diets and possible returns when those SB colorways arrive.

I guess after the returns they will be at local outlets...  I suppose if Nike gets enough they will make the True Aqua SB colorway available...

So Rock this is correct concerning the difference between atomic teal and filament green?:nerd: If so damn. :smh:
I believe the color is 'Retro', not 'Filament Green'.

That's why I held off on a SB colorway. Nike specifically choose not to give us 'retro' or even 'filament green'. A lot of dudes gonna be pissed in the next couple of weeks :lol:

^I'm pretty sure the swoosh is going to come-out pure yellow. If you really want gold, I'd just go the custom route even though these are already customization themselves. I'm thinking about doing a custom border to the Nike+ swooshes if/when I order a pair...

Back
Top Bottom