OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

these are the same SB colorway i used on my ID's! i think this is the best and truest make up of the shoe. i only thing different on mine is the speckles on the midsole. mines black.

The inside liner of the SB 8 (if thats what you're using as "Truest Makeup") is black. I do like your idea to use black speckle on the black midsole, gives that SB 8 eyelet texture feeling on the midsole. Only pink I wanted on my version is the dynamic flywire and laces. The SB was never about pink to me, seems most people feel the shoe is based more around pink tho for some reason. So much pink in these SB ID's...

Last edited:

New_Oregon_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Vertical.jpg

made another oregon ducks version, but its based off of the cowboys classic game vs lsu last year. i own the jersey so i thought some matching kicks would be cool

The inside liner of the SB 8 (if thats what you're using as "Truest Makeup") is black. I do like your idea to use black speckle on the black midsole, gives that SB 8 eyelet texture feeling on the midsole. Only pink I wanted on my version is the dynamic flywire and laces. The SB was never about pink to me, seems most people feel the shoe is based more around pink tho for some reason. So much pink in these SB ID's...

I like the sock liner being pink since its a play of the tongue on SB 8s having pink trim. The black speckle on the black midsole is a good touch.

*edits pair of SBs in locker*

Last edited:
i was gonna make a floridian colorway, but then i remembered there are home and away floridians releasing so theres no point for me to ID some.. really debating on a SB inspired colorway but im gonna wait for actual pics of some SBs that you guys already ordered :smokin :smokin

edit: just saw a few sample pics.. now im debating on a Finals/white based south beach/ or OG dunkman :D

Last edited:
THIS^^^
But that being said, need some feedback on which speckle color to choose from...I'm feeling the orange but black works as well...consensus???

I am considering pretty much this same pair, but, like you, trying to wait to see if a non-id version will release. Anyway, I actually prefer no speckles at all, but orange is better than black IMO. black speckles a little too reminiscent of pepper for me, also makes for too much going on..

Also, it would be nice to get two pairs of laces, cuz orange ones look good on these, too.

Last edited:
Baller1532: how would it look with a white swoosh with blue trim? So the swoosh looks similar to the numbers

Last edited:
Atomic Teal upper looks good enough to me, fine with material being different than leather and all.

nike-lebron-x-id-samples-2.jpg

that color looks close to the fligmant green enough.. i guess its cool

and yeah the reason i did a pink insole is because i can't get the trim on the tongue pink. this is what mine looks like.

I am considering pretty much this same pair, but, like you, trying to wait to see if a non-id version will release. Anyway, I actually prefer no speckles at all, but orange is better than black IMO. black speckles a little too reminiscent of pepper for me, also makes for too much going on..
Also, it would be nice to get two pairs of laces, cuz orange ones look good on these, too.

Thank you sir!! The only thing I will say regarding the possible release pair is this though...if you look at the pic posted on page 1 of the regular X thread it seems there are a few inconsistencies...ok, so first there is a jeweled swoosh it seems, but no lace lock on there. Not a huge deal considering you can just take it off, no big deal. BUT...if you look at the LJ crown logo on the tongue, it seems to be regularly stitched and not jeweled like the other X+ or X+ enabled pair. That's the only thing that confuses me. Anyone else notice this???

hopefully Nike will release some sample IDs

I wanna pull the trigger but I wanna make sure the colors are right before I do

Back
Top Bottom