OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

2dr575w.jpg

Tongue is dark grey like the Pressures and the midsole and swoosh are Stadium grey if you're wondering.

If there were gold I definitely would've used the CTK as inspiration. *sigh*

Looks great on feet Jeff. The royal blue doesn't look too plastic unlike black.

Tongue is dark grey like the Pressures and the midsole and swoosh are Stadium grey if you're wondering.
 Wow that's crazy, the midsole and swoosh look white in your pictures!  I'm hoping they put up a gold option soon...

@ pointguy, is that the lighter shade of grey or the dark grey on the tongue?

Nike Gave Us Sleepers (Dust Bags) With The Crown Jewels Which I Thought It Was A Nice Touch So I Made Sleepers For Every LeBron X I Picked Up So Far, Here's A Shot At My Sleepers For My NIke ID's..
More pic of the KD Galaxy style!

Thapointguy, Nice IDs. Nice to see an original idea. How do they fit compared to the Lebron 8 v2 size wise? Thanks

@ pointguy, is that the lighter shade of grey or the dark grey on the tongue?

Dark Grey

Thapointguy, Nice IDs. Nice to see an original idea. How do they fit compared to the Lebron 8 v2 size wise? Thanks

The inside is a carbon copy of the 8 V/2. I would say go with the same size as the 8 V/2, TTS. Slightly more room widthwise and a little longer on the X iD, not sure if it's the same as the regular X as I don't own a pair yet.. I have a narrow foot though so hope that helps.

Last edited:

How about the color of the laces? They look cool..

Got my Lebrons yesterday, played in them today. Really impressed with them. the pictures aren't the greatest and they make them look a little more shiny than they actually are but you get the point

Dam this is nice! I actually have these saved in my locker , i want everything that you have in yellow customized to gold... Anyone know anyone that could do that in CA??

Back
Top Bottom