OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Lil' on feet video i made a couple days ago....

Thanx guys, really appreciate it!!

Surprisingly the entourages looked really good on feet, better than i thought they would.  Im diggin the yeezys the most tho

Tried all diff rent sources of lightening and capture modes...trying to give you the best accurate representation.  When I first ordered the ID's i based them on the Crown jewels because i was bummed i couldnt get my hands on a pair. But thanks to making new friends and connections i was able to get my size. All sorts of criticizes are welcomed.

Last edited:
Lil' on feet video i made a couple days ago....

Looks can definitely be deceiving, no offense but i expected another review full of words like "dope", "swag", etc, but you were well spoken and touched on the details and quality, your right for the price they should be flawless, thats why if i find the slightest flaw on my pair I will exercise my right to return them for a full refund, that glue showing isnt toooo bad but its still a sign of the craftsmanship

Last edited:
Every time I see a black pair and how shiny it is, I want to blow up the factory that produces the Lebron X iD.
i also was and still not a fan of the "shiny-ness" but, it doesnt look that bad in person, honestly. Also anybody else who has a black pair notice that it is flaked with what looks like grey tiny specks all over? its not just a black. Kind of like my pressures but not red..

both of my IDs started :smokin :smokin hopefully don't get delayed. just got my jades and they are SO comfortable. only other non ID CW im copping though is the floridians. gonna pass on the xmas most likely unless i miss out on the breds

I ordered 2 pairs with the teal upper the day they restocked the option and have yet to get any notifications that they've started to build them. Anybody else on the same boat?

I ordered 2 pairs with the teal upper the day they restocked the option and have yet to get any notifications that they've started to build them. Anybody else on the same boat?

I ordered my pair with the teal upper last night and got the building email today. my other pair was royal based and got the email the day after as well

Tried all diff rent sources of lightening and capture modes...trying to give you the best accurate representation.  When I first ordered the ID's i based them on the Crown jewels because i was bummed i couldnt get my hands on a pair. But thanks to making new friends and connections i was able to get my size. All sorts of criticizes are welcomed.

Many thank you!! You did a good job on those. I'm with you as I wanted the Crown Jewel and the closest that I'll probably come to them is some sort of ID version. I want to go with Navy, Grey, and Photo Blue. Once again great job man!

Every time I see a black pair and how shiny it is, I want to blow up the factory that produces the Lebron X iD.

i also was and still not a fan of the "shiny-ness" but, it doesnt look that bad in person, honestly. Also anybody else who has a black pair notice that it is flaked with what looks like grey tiny specks all over? its not just a black. Kind of like my pressures but not red..
It was a deal breaker for me. Black is the only real color you can't **** up, lol. It's black, no shades or light version, or [insert alternate name color here]. I was expecting dark, no matte, but at least darker than Pressures (although the black on the Pressures are darker than the iD).

Yes, I did notice the grey / silver specks in it, which is cool, but than Nike needs to TELL YOU that, or at least make a note of it on the website. On the iD page you see black, you expect it. I did not receive an all black shoe.

I ordered my pair with the teal upper last night and got the building email today. my other pair was royal based and got the email the day after as well

I ordered my teal upper two days ago and got the email saying they were started yesterday

Yeah the black is more of a graphite. It looks nice with grey midsole and grey tongue.

I like the white swoosh jcenky, it brings out the pink swoosh border. As much as I like mine but the pink in the flywire is the only color that stands out. Would've like them more if the pink on the swoosh was vibrant like the flywire. They look better on the computer screen than in person. The grey midsole is the best part. I decided to return my pair since I need to .5 size down on these iDs so i'm gonna go with something else.

Last edited:
Nice review video Kastertroy. My favorite are probably the SB/McFly but they are all clean. I dig the transitions between sneakers at the end.lol

Nice review video Kastertroy. My favorite are probably the SB/McFly but they are all clean. I dig the transitions between sneakers at the end.lol
Hahaha glad you liked that, i thought it was pretty cool, real fun to film and edit.  Gotta have fun with these sneaker vidz ya know

Back
Top Bottom