OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

How did you get that mint color on the midsole? Was that an option that I overlooked
nerd.gif
Yepp, it's just the teal option but on the midsole they come out in a mint color identical to the mcfly/miami vices.... crazy huh

I'd like to try something if those participating in this thread are willing:

Can we get all those who received an e-mail saying their designs would take a little longer to actually post a picture of their CWs? I want to see if the delay is due to a bunch of people using the same make-up of colors and materials being ordered.

I ask because my has been good to go so far and I'm wondering if seeing what people have ordered that may take longer can help others who are thinking about pulling a trigger on a CW, but may be inevitably doomed because of the options they chose.

Can we get all those who received an e-mail saying their designs would take a little longer to actually post a picture of their CWs? I want to see if the delay is due to a bunch of people using the same make-up of colors and materials being ordered.
I ask because my has been good to go so far and I'm wondering if seeing what people have ordered that may take longer can help others who are thinking about pulling a trigger on a CW, but may be inevitably doomed because of the options they chose.

I agree. And did most people get the "your creation has been started" email? I got that for both but wasn't sure if i would get the delay email after, or instead.

This is good idea. I'm about to order a second pair (first one didn't ship yet, but no delay email), and I'll let you know. Gonna go either orange upper or red..

Here's an on feet pic of my I'd that I wore when I got them. They are going back today though for size change and now that I know what to expect I'm gonna go with what I have saved in my locker. If you plan to use pink on fly wire and on the swoosh, be advised the pink pops more on the fly wire since the swoosh is plastic and it gives off a lighter tone. So if you are critical on that I'd go with more basic colors.

Here's an on feet pic of my I'd that I wore when I got them. They are going back today though for size change and now that I know what to expect I'm gonna go with what I have saved in my locker. If you plan to use pink on fly wire and on the swoosh, be advised the pink pops more on the fly wire since the swoosh is plastic and it gives off a lighter tone. So if you are critical on that I'd go with more basic colors.

what size do you wear?

what size did you get?

what size are you going to get in return?

what size do you wear?

what size did you get?

what size are you going to get in return?

I wear a 9 and those are a 9. I'm gonna wait unti I get my Jades(size 9) next week and see if there is a difference between iDs and the non-iD Xs before I go with the right size. I could wear the 9 since there is wiggle room but I prefer a snugger fit for my narrow foot. Best is to get someone's persective that's the same size as you and foot type to get a good accessment. Don't want to give you the wrong info ya know.

Sorry bro, but I will steal that idea from you. :smokin

Bears are finally out of hibernation. The team orange is BRIGHT AS HELL, almost glow stick bright. I like how they came out tho nonetheless...

So bright it gave this picture an orange glow...

[COLOR=#Red]PeruWhite[/COLOR] Clean!! Its a simple Cw and that Orange pops on that navy!

[COLOR=#Red]PeruWhite[/COLOR] Clean!! Its a simple Cw and that Orange pops on that navy!

Thanks. I actually think I'm going to return the RC pair I made, it just doesn't feel like a shoe I should've done on an ID or on the model in particular. Oh well...

SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE SOME GREAT ID'S... I STILL FIND THE OPTIONS A BIT LIMITING AND SOME OF THE ID'S LOOK A BIT OFF... STILL STICKING TO RETAILED PAIRS

Bears are so so so so nice Peru !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They also double as a friggin perfectly amazing Syracuse colorway. BRAVO !

Back
Top Bottom