OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Finally got my IDs yesterday after 1 month and 3 days of waiting. I am pretty satisfied with my product and the colorway I did. Very similar do some already posted here but I decided to go with the original colorway of the blinks. I added a little twist to make them look more like blinks. here they are sorry for the crappy pics 

Nice i made some yeezys too ... Did u use atomic green for the sole? Or volt?

not feeling some of the SB colorways... so I messed around and did an away version. doubt I'll buy, but I like how they came out.

oiib7.jpg

Saw this pair of kd galaxy iv inspired lebron X ID's. They used navy for the midsole and liner. My pair will be in next week with the black midsole and liner. Thoughts?
http://s1213.beta.photobucket.com/user/mross16/library/

That is how I was going to make my Galaxy, but orange swoosh with White outline. I like them but that Navy doesn't look as dark as I would've liked it to be, maybe because I'm looking at it against this dark *** NT background. Plus I'm going to have to add light blue outline/highlights to the white speckles to really give it the Galaxy touch. They aren't that bad tho...

Saw this pair of kd galaxy iv inspired lebron X ID's. They used navy for the midsole and liner. My pair will be in next week with the black midsole and liner. Thoughts?
http://s1213.beta.photobucket.com/user/mross16/library/

I think the navy works for the midsole but it's too much blue on the liner. I tried to design this pair on NDC and I used navy for the midsole with orange speckles like TWNTY8...was pretty good.

It seems like everybody has a pair if crown jewels except for me
laugh.gif
I just copped jades today things are a beauty
pimp.gif
The jades are phenomenal ! awesome details and quality is superb
pimp.gif

Nice i made some yeezys too ... Did u use atomic green for the sole? Or volt?
I used volt! I don't regret it I think that's the best color for the sole if your doing yeezys
Those yeezys..
pimp.gif
Thanks fam
nthat.gif

I used volt! I don't regret it I think that's the best color for the sole if your doing yeezys
damn everyone seems to be using Volt ... and i Choose Atomic Green for mine.. i thought the volts would be too yellow, but now theyre starting to look on point 

damn everyone seems to be using Volt ... and i Choose Atomic Green for mine.. i thought the volts would be too yellow, but now theyre starting to look on point 
you'll have to post pix so we can see what the atomic green looks like

The white midsole and outsole brings out the zoom unit.i wondered how it would look like that. Good job on that.

so hows the quality on these?

last few IDs Ive sent back dude to bad quality.... dont want to spend and wait to be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom