OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Nice stuff Gentry! You consider putting paint splatter on the swoosh? BTW my Gentry x KD4s came in. Colorway is so clean

KVN

Thanks. And I didn't want to add speckles other than the air unit. Wanted to keep the swoosh & midsole clean. It's what brakes the blue from the orange. After getting these in I'm definitely going to make the orange HWC now. :smokin

Last edited:
nothing special or original... but I havent seen anyone do what I did on the Xs, havent been paying much attention either.

I'll shoot you a PM lol, dont want the biters to start copying my ish before I get em if possible lol.

got my shipping notice just now.....how long from when you first got your tracking number did it take....im on the east coast

dying here.....damn and turkey day gonna screw me up

Last edited:
its inspired by another shoe (not lebron)... Im happy with the rendering. Hope they look as good once they come in.

thought about doing these also... not a fan of most SJ inspireds because of the colorblocking, but the Xs are pretty much perfect to do it.

2yuyati.jpg

206hgkm.jpg

Got my Id's in today and can say they turned out just as i hoped they had. Stoked that they have the silver flake color in the black uppers it really makes the shoe pop as a whole.

Nice ids guys..... m ready to pull the trigger on mine but I have to wait till this week pass... way to mny shoes releasing..
Does nike charge you right away on ids? Or till completion?
Long shot but since shipping is slow ....

ok so i received my IDs today and i'm still indecisive on if i like them or not. the colors are a bit off from what i had expected, and there are a few imperfections but that can be expected.

I havent seen anybody else mention or picture this, but there is a hair like glob in a few spots of the airbag. it looks to be broken strands of the material that support the airbag. also, there are a few small marks across both shoes but looks like it will probably come out with a cleaner.

i took a lot of pictures but ill try to limit how many i post. i took pictures of them on 3 different dolphins jerseys, to compare them to actual dolphins colors.
i took two of most pictures, one with flash, one without. i wont post all at once so i dont flood with 18 pictures, but feel free to ask for them if you're curious

thanks guys.

Always like the PS 8's but never liked the hyperfuse upper it aways looked terrible after a few wears and the cushion on the X's exceeds the PS 8's Imho

Skep is the white have a pearlescent hint to it? But overall man nice job they look pretty spot on to the dolphins jersey.

yes they are pearled.. which doesnt look bad at all. but i do feel the teal is a little too light and the orange is very bright.. a bit more than expected.

Ya'll tired of seeing HWCs... sorry well ya'll about to see another one lol.I figured everyone would make theirs with an outlined swoosh... which is dope... but I wanted to change mine up a bit since all my HWCs have outline swooshs already :nerd:. Didn't want it looking exactly like the VIII. But honestly if I didn't have the VIII I would have done the ID with outline. I wish the IX ID had better options to make a HWC but I just couldn't get down with the home pair that you could somewhat make with the limited options.

Skep... If possible, post pics of the imperfections.

Anyway... About 12 hours after I ordered, got the email they started :smokin

Back
Top Bottom