OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

was just accepted into the University of Minnesota today, tempted on these :nerd:

Finally Got my IDs !!!
In the Dark, Flash:

Regular Lighting No Flash

The orange in real life is like a neon orange (much brighter than pictures)
Let me know what you guys think.

If anyone's asking what options I used:

Black Air Bag, Stadium Grey Upper, Stadium Grey Tongue, Total Orange Flywire, Orange Swoosh w/ Atomic Teal Outline, Stadium Grey Laces, Stadium Grey Lining, Black Midsole w/ White Speckles, Atomic Teal Outsole

Last edited:
Skep... If possible, post pics of the imperfections.
Anyway... About 12 hours after I ordered, got the email they started :smokin

I took a couple but it was nearly impossible to see in the picture. I will take pictures with my camera later as a posed to my phone

Ya'll tired of seeing HWCs... sorry well ya'll about to see another one lol.I figured everyone would make theirs with an outlined swoosh... which is dope... but I wanted to change mine up a bit since all my HWCs have outline swooshs already :nerd:. Didn't want it looking exactly like the VIII. But honestly if I didn't have the VIII I would have done the ID with outline. I wish the IX ID had better options to make a HWC but I just couldn't get down with the home pair that you could somewhat make with the limited options.

congrats,

exactly how i did mine, only difference is i did white speckle over white midsole. mine will be here monday and my green swoosh sprites will be here soon as well.

Finally Got my IDs !!!
In the Dark, Flash:

Regular Lighting No Flash

The orange in real life is like a neon orange (much brighter than pictures)
Let me know what you guys think.
If anyone's asking what options I used:
Black Air Bag, Stadium Grey Upper, Stadium Grey Tongue, Total Orange Flywire, Orange Swoosh w/ Atomic Teal Outline, Stadium Grey Laces, Stadium Grey Lining, Black Midsole w/ White Speckles, Atomic Teal Outsole
These are gangster AF!!!  Love the teal outline on the swoosh

ok so i received my IDs today and i'm still indecisive on if i like them or not. the colors are a bit off from what i had expected, and there are a few imperfections but that can be expected.

i took a lot of pictures but ill try to limit how many i post. i took pictures of them on 3 different dolphins jerseys, to compare them to actual dolphins colors.

That's the thing........the Dolphins don't really wear teal, they wear more of an aqua, something Nike apparently fails to realize. So as nice as some of these Dolphins kicks look, they're not a great match with team gear.

A pair like this, which uses 'freshwater' would be a better match:

Last edited:
Here's my green/atomic green ID that just came in. I'm actually not too happy with these. I found a lot of dried glue and a scuff on my textured swoosh. Also, the green isn't as dark as I thought it would be, and I really wish they would have done a matte finish for this like on the Jades. I didn't bother taking the most thought-through pics because I'm heavily leaning towards returning them for the reasons I just gave.

That's the thing........the Dolphins don't really wear teal, they wear more of an aqua, something Nike apparently fails to realize. So as nice as some of these Dolphins kicks look, they're not a great match with team gear.
You have to go with allorange like i did.....

Here's my green/atomic green ID that just came in. I'm actually not too happy with these. I found a lot of dried glue and a scuff on my textured swoosh. Also, the green isn't as dark as I thought it would be, and I really wish they would have done a matte finish for this like on the Jades. I didn't bother taking the most thought-through pics because I'm heavily leaning towards returning them for the reasons I just gave.
I think I'll call these the "Green Lanterns"

Got the e-mail this morning saying that my iD is getting the "finishing touches" and should have a shipping # within the next few days. And I thought I was impatient before this e-mail :evil: haha

yeah i had those and returned em a few weeks ago because they were too tight and irritated my feet. they were a PERFECT match of course
im pretty sure ill keep this design, but i gotta talk to nike about the torn airbag supports. ill try to get pictures of em, its bery tough because the size and the airbag in the way

yes they are pearled.. which doesnt look bad at all. but i do feel the teal is a little too light and the orange is very bright.. a bit more than expected.

I like the white "pearl" effect on my Flo iD's as well. And while your iD's aren't a PERFECT match for the Dophins uni's I think they look awesome. Great variation on the other Phins iD we saw a few weeks ago. I think it's just the material and how the teal reacts with it. Like the teal midsole looks almost like a mint as opposed to the teal uppers. Again though, either way I think they are :smokin

thanks bro! i fell in love with em, more so than i thought. i kept thinking after seeing NYstatenisland's pair of teal dolphins, and repeatedly looking at the animated design of mine i kept thinking i wouldnt want to keep them. but after putting them on feet i thought they were great. especially love how you can see the teal flywire and orange tongue thru the mesh windows

Back
Top Bottom