OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

ZBmow.jpg

my nerf's.  they sent me the wrong laces though

Just got my IDs. There Yeezy inspired so I might post a pic tomorrow. But I have to say the diamond swoosh is dope. I really like the texture and quality. :smokin

My Nerf ID's came in today. Out of the three I ordered, these are BY FAR my favorite. Took some with the flash and some without. I will be rocking these ASAP.

Atomic green...the lighting might make it look yellow, but it's green in person. Hate if you want, but to say they don't look like Nerfs just means you don't know what nerfs look like. I know a lot of NT'ers think they're purple for some reason :lol:

Last edited:
First thing I thought when i saw the Nerf's was that they looked like Supermans, not a bad nerf rendetion just not an identical copy

Those orange and pink and green ones are ***** sweet..im digging the orange color in the real pics of them..the orange upper kinda out does the swoosh on the toe thats why i went white but yours are sweet bold move right? Were id ing theshoe so u gotta make something crazy no one but you would wear. Once again great shoe

I agree with my man up there.  IDs are what we design cause WE are going to wear them.

Why anyone would hate on another callign them trash or whatever negative is funny to me....as if someone else has to wear them.

Now if the dude who designed them thought they were trash thats something else... but damn lol...

Out of ten ID's I have arriving Im posting one.  

The Unseen Superman..not the Red.. not the Royal's... 

All others are merely renditions that have been seen or one off's... 

But  I havent seen a version of this so I'll post it. Congrats to all who have gotten pairs and love them... Im still hating on the Ultimate Warriors though.. I may straight Hijack them joints as an 11th.. but I'd have to ponyup full scrilla on that one but it'd be worth it lol

those nerf are ******g terrible.....
it doesnt resemble the nerfs
and is a horrible rendition

Not cool. Why so motivated to hurry up and post negative, angry stuff? Also, why does an id inspired by another shoe have to look exactly like the original. Inspiration means taking an idea an letting the idea evolve/change/morph into what it will. Anyway, those comparison pics prove that those nerf-inspired do look more like KD nerfs than you think..

Last edited:
Atomic green...the lighting might make it look yellow, but it's green in person. Hate if you want, but to say they don't look like Nerfs just means you don't know what nerfs look like. I know a lot of NT'ers think they're purple for some reason :lol:

it looks nothing alike

the shoe model and options wont allow a nerf

those are probably the second ugliest iDs i have see

Not cool. Why so motivated to hurry up and post negative, angry stuff? Also, why does an id inspired by another shoe have to look exactly like the original. Inspiration means taking an idea an letting the idea evolve/change/morph into what it will. Anyway, those comparison pics prove that those nerf-inspired do look more like KD nerfs than you think..

look....im a grown *** man and hes a grown man

im not here lookin at a ****** five year olds drawing and telling him it sucks

if i think its ugly i thinks its ugly

you want me to sugar coat it because i might hurt his feelings

well, plenty of the folks here have spoken. royal blue, red, light green, and black are the main colors on both shoes. the placement isn't exactly the same because i was making nerf-inspired kicks not nerf-carbon-copies, but it's close enough for a lot of people to agree. those who see superman are thinking what's really atomic green is yellow (the lighting is doing that; it's green in person)

and yeah, if you post stuff online, there are bound to be people who voice their negative opinions. that's the way of the internet. as long as dude doesn't get mad when i call his ID's, pickups, or general taste in anything out for being busted as hell, i have no problem with any of it. like he said, most of us are grown men around here. so, moving right along.

Last edited:
slime...........

give it up.....

the design is just wack lmaooo

just take ya L and bow out slime

Last edited:

Ignore that dude man, he needs to G T F O here. :smh:

I think your ID was clean, and this is an ID thread for everyone's original designs. Even if a design is posted that I would not buy, I appreciate the pics and seeing people's creativity.

Last edited:
it looks nothing alike
the shoe model and options wont allow a nerf
those are probably the second ugliest iDs i have see
look....im a grown *** man and hes a grown man
im not here lookin at a ****** five year olds drawing and telling him it sucks
if i think its ugly i thinks its ugly
you want me to sugar coat it because i might hurt his feelings ??

Yes, I would like that very much. And I don't like the way you're looking at me there LOL..

people butt hurt because someones giving their opinion about some ID's. Dude could have been a little more subtle about his dislike of the nerfs, sure. But he was right though. Those look nothing like nerfs. Its like saying the black benz looks like a that black camry because its black.

Had he said, "well sir, I dont quite like your Nerf ID, and donts see the resemblance, but do you," nobody would be acting like he kicked your dog.

all that matters is if dude who purchased them likes em.

slime...........

give it up.....

the design is just wack lmaooo

just take ya L and bow out slime

lol this dude stays looking for pictures and gifs to try to save face.

and come on...a black camry and black benz comparison? nobody is gonna co-sign that. the lebrons and kds look nothing alike, no kidding.

this is getting ridiculous so i'm just gonna bow out right here and live the 'dont argue with fools, because people from a distance' line.

i like them, i bought them, im gonna wear them--not you, so quit worrying about it out loud like somebody out there cares. im just doing my part in the community to post pics and let people know how different colored ID's turn out when they're off your computer screen and out the factory. i appreciate it when people do that, so i'm just doing the same. yall are too funny, happy thanksgiving NT.

lol this dude stays looking for pictures and gifs to try to save face.
and come on...a black camry and black benz comparison? nobody is gonna co-sign that. the lebrons and kds look nothing alike, no kidding.
this is getting ridiculous so i'm just gonna bow out right here and live the 'dont argue with fools, because people from a distance' line.
i like them, i bought them, im gonna wear them--not you, so quit worrying about it out loud like somebody out there cares. im just doing my part in the community to post pics and let people know how different colored ID's turn out when they're off your computer screen and out the factory. i appreciate it when people do that, so i'm just doing the same. yall are too funny, happy thanksgiving NT.

lmaooo. you bought them without knowing what they look like

if you could go back i guarentee you wouldnt get them

Back
Top Bottom