OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Rawdawg those came out nice! I'm flattered that you used one of my pairs for inspiration. Real dope! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Really liking those Oreo's as well. This thread is still going strong. Keep up the good work fellas. Loving everything in here. :pimp:

Made these Oregon Ducks iDs

my 2 IDs came in. i did a red bottom on my champ elites to fight the stench of yellowing and my second one was gentry inspired so i wont take full credit for it. shout out to gentry!

gentrys ID

my elite...

Bro both are fire! Gentry's inspired pair is crazy good.

i like both fam :nthat:
u about to make me id some champ elites

Those are both hot rawdawg :nthat:

getting closer and closer to pulling the trigger on my red ID's they look great up there

[COLOR=#red]Rawdawg [/COLOR]Killed it!!

Rawdawg those came out nice! I'm flattered that you used one of my pairs for inspiration. Real dope! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Really liking those Oreo's as well. This thread is still going strong. Keep up the good work fellas. Loving everything in here. :pimp:

Bro both are fire! Gentry's inspired pair is crazy good.

thx all, gotta give credit where credit is due gentry.

dc30
twenty8
NickEPockets
gentry
kvn and others
shout outs for bringing the fire and keeping the thread going.

i got 2 more and i'm done!

Last edited:
ID is speeding up. got my "Almost Finished" email 12 days after I placed the order. nice, should have them in 2 weeks I hope

my 2 IDs came in. i did a red bottom on my champ elites to fight the stench of yellowing and my second one was gentry inspired so i wont take full credit for it. shout out to gentry!

gentrys ID

my elite...
These both turned out great bro, nicely done!  Really feeling the translucent red outsoles. 

The Red pair speak for themselves, but the black/white are really unique. Big fan.

I pulled the trigger on my own red champ pair and the black/gold from the finals. I think I'm done now. That being said, I could easily do 10 more colorways. I had a Statue of Liberty colorway I was thinking about, but ultimately decided not to do it. Those, the red carpets, the black/red from the playoffs, thought about both the blue and the orange HWC colorways...I should stop before I go back on my decision to be done...

Have you seen the quality they've been pushing out? That might be why
If I get another flaw like I did on my first pair of IDs i'll be shooting for 20% and will certainly mention that this isn't the first time my IDs came flawed. 

Nike seems to be getting a little more strict about handing out coupons lately

If I get another flaw like I did on my first pair of IDs i'll be shooting for 20% and will certainly mention that this isn't the first time my IDs came flawed. 
They gave me a 20% coupon to remake my red "champ" elites last week when mine came in with all those defects on them, but they really did not want to.  They were pushing me hard to send my ID's in to them while they remake my order with a "rush" attached to it to get it in 3-4 weeks instead of 4-5, but even trade, no discount for the remake.  I said no thanks to the "remake" process and they finally just gave me a coupon and I returned my defective ID's to my local Nike outlet.  I then just made a new pair that night with the discount.  They must have instructions to not give out coupon codes like they used to.  

They must have instructions to not give out coupon codes like they used to.  

Exactly... I got a crushed box from ups for my fire red 3s and they flat out refused to do anything but let me return them. I told em okay I'll wear em for the next few weeks then return em for a full return within 30 days. They said no problem lol

Back
Top Bottom