OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

now get your upload game up!
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

My Atlanta Braves themed ID is on the way. I guess I can expect that shiny looking blue color from those USA a page or so back. Can't wait to see them.

Nike seems to be getting a little more strict about handing out coupons lately
I believe that. First time getting a 20% coupon was easy. 2nd time ... they pretty much told me to go f**k myself when I complained about my Mints. As if Nike isn't making enough from us.To be honest, I've bought so much of their products, issues like these makes me want to buy their product a little less each time when they can't at least extend a 10 or 15% coupon. 

^^ Exactly.. Makes me more inclined to buy other brands. Their quality control has been horrible

my 2 IDs came in. i did a red bottom on my champ elites to fight the stench of yellowing and my second one was gentry inspired so i wont take full credit for it. shout out to gentry!

gentrys ID

my elite...
pimp.gif

rawdawg24, what splatter did you use in your championship id? black on black?

To everyone with multiple ID's...what do you do to distinguish your shoes??? The generic Nike ID box has me playing guess who all the time smdh

:pimp:

rawdawg34, what splatter did you use in your championship id? black on black?

yes i did double black splatter

but i will say this...

the X elite is a beautiful shoe...if you know how to do custom splatter, do it. the nike ID splatter is SO OD. and it diminishes the beauty in having carbon fiber on the upper.

Last edited:
you think we can get side by side pics of both of your IDs to compare the jeweled swoosh carbon fiber & the standard swoosh carbon fiber?

or there not really a difference like nikeid suggests? :nerd:

you think we can get side by side pics of both of your IDs to compare the jeweled swoosh carbon fiber & the standard swoosh carbon fiber?

or there not really a difference like nikeid suggests? :nerd:

i can do that

the CF is exactly the same THB, its just that even wehn you do the blk speckles, it covers up how good the CF looks a little bit. makes it "cloudy" for lack of a better word.

the CF is exactly the same, but you can see how cloudy and messy the CF is w/ speckle as opposed to without

no speckles is definitely the way to go, unfortunately because I like how it looks on the midsole.

I did it on 2 out of 4 Elite iD's and they came out pretty good. I've been doing my own speckles on the other pairs and just finished someone else's pair and less is definitely more. I happen to like mine better, and NOT because they're mine lol.

Cf aren't the same. Take the white/gold elite vs the crimson elites. Cf on the diamond swoosh ID are better imo

my CF is exactly the same. i dont have any GRs but on my 2 pairs of IDs they are exactly the same.

they only difference is the appearance of it due to the paint being splattered so abundantly on it.

Last edited:
Cf aren't the same. Take the white/gold elite vs the crimson elites. Cf on the diamond swoosh ID are better imo

scratch that...xplosivejeff was right. the CF is a little different. i stand corrected. with that said, i like the standard swoosh CF better

Back
Top Bottom