Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever a shoe is at an outlet its automatically on sale, although some of the prices i saw yesterday werent no outlet prices
happy hunting !

As the demand for Nike and Jordans has increased the pass 2 years the deals at the outlets are not as good as before. Also the prices are not great either.
They seem to mark down the more desirable kicks about 20%. If they sit another 20% etc util they move. Unfortunately, most do sell at the 20% discount
these days and cutting down on the real good deals of years past.

Choices Edited

Yes
Jade
Home (one with red sockliner, the way I see it, I'd call these the scarface version for the 10's)

Maybe
Cork
Dolphin
Black Diamond (finally saw these in person, not what I expected, swoosh throws the shoe off, needs to be white or darker grey without the outline), most likely will pass. So for now just the 8 and 9 in the triple black colorway.
Home (one with black sockliner that he has been wearing and they might release, the way I see it, I'd call these the freegum version for the 10's).

Last edited:
For anyone that has them or anyone who knows. In regards to the Jade, do they come in the special black/turm green box packaging that is shown on PG. 1 or do they come in the regular Lebron 10 box?

For anyone that has them or anyone who knows. In regards to the Jade, do they come in the special black/turm green box packaging that is shown on PG. 1 or do they come in the regular Lebron 10 box?

It was only for the limited drop in China. It's a regular box now.

Air-knight had the special Jade box for sale for $160 + shipping :lol: Now sold out :x :stoneface:

Last edited:
Ok, good to know. Now I feel good about my pair that I bought (for retail at that) :nthat:, got them from a store in my area, but you never know these days!

For those that are looking.

Footlocker Clackamas
503-654-1311

Jade - 8.0, 8.5, 9.0
Floridians - number of sizes

Last edited:
Those homes that LBJ been wearing NEED to drop to us in the public. Jeweled swoosh and all. Wow.

I copped the Carbons with the bday coupon at FTL. Perfect beater for this year. I might do a lace swap with a metallic silver/black lace if I can find them. They used to have them at the Nike outlet. The logo on tongue is a metallic thread. Nice touch. Overall I'm happy with these. Now to wait for Dunkmans to go on sale.

View media item 154280
View media item 154281

^ They are legit JM mentioned earlier in the thread that there were two dunkmans this year and the last one to drop would be an all volt CW. So they are releasing.

Still wanting to see a Summit Lake CW. I think that could be hot on this shoe.

ALL OF THIS...I SAID THIS A WHILE AGO TOO... AN EGGPLANT PURPLE LITTLE GREEN WITH WHITE SPECKLED MIDSOLE, A CLEAR BOTTOM, AND A JEWELED SWOOSH... UNDENIABLE ... :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom