Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone that's copping corks to resell, A) you're wack and B) If you're going to do that, at least wait like 3-4 years, keep them DS and then resell when they are way more limited in DS condition. Resellers treat shoes like a stock market, try to do a little better each weekend, when they should treat it more like an investment, let it sit and earn value. But I can't stress enough... y'all are wack. 

I ain't gonna front, I've never bought a shoe for the purpose of reselling, but those Corks are bringing in DOUGH.

But there is not so continue to do nothing :D

i find it so funny u talkin about rapin people when ur supposed girl that was using ur account came in with this whole diatribe about how using the word rape was so disrepectful blah blah blah. i still think that was u trying to get a come up on people here by pretending u were "ur girlfriend" trying to buy shoes for her bf. too bad u found out nt only wanted nudie pics. kick rocks.

Investment? INVESTMENT??? Nooooooo sir, this here is RAAAAAPE!!! Lol! No seriously, quick flip, nothing to sit on. Thats what useless shoes like the Cork X are for, a quick turnaround for one date night. :D
Praise...in a forum? LMAO! I'm just looking to express what some are afraid to say because of the "sneakerhead" backlash. Not sure if you realize it or not but if you bought something for retail and sold it for a penny, YOU RESOLD THAT ISH! Embrace what the market has required ALL OF US to become, technically.
And now you realize why I'm going on a RAAAAAAAPE rampage. LMAO! You know how much your "thoughts" mean to me, this much............about the same amount my thoughts mean to you. Not a damn thing. By the way, this was HER account, not mine but best believe its mine now and I love hurting "sneakerhead" feelings. LMAO! So sensitive

u aint hurtin feelings. u just look like an absolute fool here. and for someone who doesnt care about this forum u sure post enuff. there never was a girl attached to your account. u aint foolin noone.

Last edited by a moderator:
u aint hurtin feelings. u just look like an absolute fool here. and for someone who doesnt care about this forum u sure post enuff. there never was a girl attached to your account. u aint foolin noone.

Do I, do I look like a fool. LMAO! Oh no you think I was pretending to be a girl??? How will I ever continue to live??? My life is OVER! Man shut up.

Has anybody seen the adult sizes of the All Star X or the GS of the BHM X? Wondering is we can see a difference between the GS and Men's size of various colorways.

Do I, do I look like a fool. LMAO! Oh no you think I was pretending to be a girl??? How will I ever continue to live??? My life is OVER! Man shut up.

Has anybody seen the adult sizes of the All Star X or the GS of the BHM X? Wondering is we can see a difference between the GS and Men's size of various colorways.

no clue what u look like but i know what you sound like.

I wonder if the new iD options coming out 2nd week of Feb will include Gold as an upper option.. need something similar to Ring Nights. The only color way i've wanted real bad so far

Question, what do you guys think? Does someone come out better or is this an even deal? Your thoughts please.

KD 4 (Rouge plus $100 cash) DEADSTOCK for Lebron 10 (Jade) DEADSTOCK

Last edited:
Question, what do you guys think? Does someone come out better or is this an even deal? Your thoughts please.

KD 4 (Rouge plus $100 cash) DEADSTOCK for Lebron 10 (Jade) DEADSTOCK

Just about even. Though jades are still in stores in some places. But if you can't find your size, I'd try to narrow it down to 60 cash

well when yer "GIRL" was posting here she gave alotta people crap about using the word RAPE, she wouldnt shut the hell up about how wrong it was to use tha word in refernce to shoe prices here

troll on

Last edited:
well when yer "GIRL" was posting here she gave alotta people crap about using the word RAPE, she wouldnt shut the hell up about how wrong it was to use tha word in refernce to shoe prices here

troll on

Cosign, I definitely remember that.

But peru definitely tried to hook me up with his cancelled pair of XIII's the other day. Too bad nike wouldn't let me grab them. Thanks again bro. :smokin

Last edited:
Cosign, I definitely remember that.

But peru definitely tried to hook me up with his cancelled pair of XIII's the other day. Too bad nike wouldn't let me grab them. Thanks again bro. :smokin

ima not sayin he isnt helpful or a good cat, in fact he has turned out some of the best lebron x id's i have seen. theres just no need ,as tha prince said, to bring that resell rabble in here, none at all

ok enough

the more ya see the bhm's the nicer and nicer they look, imho. COPPED

Last edited:
WC AJ 3 are great but lol at the $200 price tag. Like what specifically makes these more "expensive" than the LBJ X? Nike has lost their mind thanks to the hype beasts/resellers. And the normal sneaker aficionados are being taken along for the ride.

As someone who collected comic books, I remember in the early, early 90s when a comic book would sell a million copies and a strong title sold several 100,000. Then in 1994 and 1995, the market crashed thanks to the high prices and ridiculous amount of gimmick covers. Hopefully, something similar happens to the sneaker market. But not likely, and it's really just Nike that is the issue.

I think something similar may happen one day except for the fact that people need shoes but they just don't need 30 pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom