Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my computer (lebron) and my wife's (KD) logged on to Eastbay and also my phone (Kobe).
As soon as the clicker timed out, we hit the cart button and I quickly struck out on my phone and computer, but my wife got thru right away with the KD, so the checkout timer came up (about 7mins). In the meantime, I continued with the Kobe on my computer and struck out on the enabled, so I quickly went to the Sports pack (better than resale and at least im getting something for the Extra $50) and was able to add my size to cart, but by now my wife is in the process of checking out on PayPal and by the time she was redirected to Eastbay to hit Submit Order, I noticed the Cart was updated and included the Kobe's as well, I quickly hit the button and Bam!!! Whew!!!!
So I went back and worked on the Lebron with lots of Persistance and was able to get a .5 size bigger, but at least now I can wear thicker socks or have for trade. Definately worth me getting up early on my Only day off in the next 8days.
As Ice Cube would say: Today Was A Good Day!!!8)

I'm shocked at how fast the Brons went, but I still got mine. FNL is the biggest joke now, putting them up 10 minutes prior? Talk about protecting your employees and their families first.

I could pick the Lebron ASG up for $280 cash.

I wanted to pick them up online this morning...

Pick up at $280 or let pass?
Is it worth $280 to YOU? If you gotta ask an internet forum for opinions on what you should buy, then you don't really want it. If you did, you'd state that you already copped at only $80 over retail instead of asking.

And if you asked for the intention of wondering if that's a good price, then that's still up to you only but I'm sure it will not be $280 for a while. 

Cop what is worthy to you and rock the hell out of it.

I could pick the Lebron ASG up for $280 cash.

I wanted to pick them up online this morning...

Pick up at $280 or let pass?

Is it worth $280 to YOU? If you gotta ask an internet forum for opinions on what you should buy, then you don't really want it. If you did, you'd state that you already copped at only $80 over retail instead of asking.

And if you asked for the intention of wondering if that's a good price, then that's still up to you only but I'm sure it will not be $280 for a while. 

not even a 80 profit since sales tax is part of the cost in most cases.

You're right, I know.

If the idea of getting the Jordan 1s tomorrow wasn't there, this would be a lot easier, but who am I kidding. I won't get the 1s either.

I might as well pick these up then.

I'm shocked at how fast the Brons went, but I still got mine. FNL is the biggest joke now, putting them up 10 minutes prior? Talk about protecting your employees and their families first.

after working for FNL, they sure as hell couldn't care less about protecting their employees on releases :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom