Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out in LA, ASG X's
guy is offering me 280 for the shoes and the shirt..good deal?
That's not bad considering that the shirt is probably $30-40.

So you're only paying about $40-50 extra.

As long as your comfortable with the price that's all that matters.

Copped them
Guy def wasn't a reseller
He sold it to me cause I offered 280 but he was just trying to break even cause he got the wrong size for his brother
But ended up getting his size
I lucked out
View media item 270451

Last edited:
wow.. lol hurt feelings.

Hurt? ....... Hardly!

Amused By The Irony?....... Very!

On A Side Note, In Looking Over My Brons, I Feel Like This Colorway Makes For A GREAT Choice Of Footwear Come Easter....Reminds Me Of An Easter Egg With The Special Additive To Cause The Crackled Effect When Painted Or Died... The Pastel Purple And Crimson Also Remind Me Of The Easter Holiday..... KD IV's Might Be Getting To Sleep In This Year :nthat:

Last edited:
To those who hate on this shoe have obviously never seen these on feet. These and the corks might Change the tide on the lbjx.  Simply sick!!!

anybody know if NDC has those extraterrestrial shorts
eyes.gif

i wasnt too excited that i was able to cop the Area 72s this morning..but im actually pretty hyped for them now

Allstars look worse and worse to me. didnt even hesitate about passin. Keep ur area 72 paper ds!!! No crinkles or tears!

Congrats to all those who copped. I just couldnt get up at 5am, strike out online, than have to get up at 6am to get ready for work :x

These are amazing, seen an 8.5 in-person yesterday in NikeTown Boston if anyone is that size and needs it, I went up there hoping to get an unclaimed 12 but missed out after experiencing crazy Boston traffic. Hopefully the sneaker gods repay me for not taking that 8.5 and letting a real fan grab em. But these are awesome in-person, wish I could get a pair

$240 retail on the ET ASG in Europe.... Nike be chagrin reseller prices on GR Xs, usually $20 over retail in Europe is OK but these Xs be nearly $100 over US retail, :rolleyes

i missed the whole all star pack, but im not that mad. i was only trying to cop and flip for corks cause i know theyll be tough to get. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom