Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm joining the minority too. I only got one pair and it will be worn not sold. Though worn infrequently.

Last edited:
mean.gif
 at jj

10000 pairs? Thought it was 1000. And lol at Jimmy jazz. After what they did to all you guys I'm totally supporting that store from now on.

I will admit I was waiting on that JJ drop although I went to sleep after they didn't drop at midnight but the troll job JJ did these gifs have me dying!!!! Lmao

Jesus christ what a joke, SO glad i just went to sleep after they didnt pop up at midnight. I had a feeling this was going to happen after reading about the galaxy rookie release.

I just want to say this... i have never a day in my life shopped at jimmy jazz (online OR in store) and the shadiness they have shown with this release solidifies the fact that i will never patronize JJ in the future either. 

Last edited:
Jesus christ what a joke, SO glad i just went to sleep after they didnt pop up at midnight. I had a feeling this was going to happen after reading about the galaxy rookie release.

I just want to say this... i have never a day in my life shopped at jimmy jazz (online OR in store) and the shadiness they have shown with this release solidifies the fact that i will never patronize JJ in the future either. 

actualy theyr a pretty consisten site

Ooooooo JJ, feel bad for all the ppl who stayed up all night for these. Well on to the next shoe lol

customer service gave me good reason for not lying, FREE SHIPPING, it maybe be crap shipping but they charge 8 dollars for it over a wide scale. slight chance they could have the mind set of tricking us still going to release but just giving the free shipping as a sorry, but why not just say sorry right?
No. Some sites give free shipping regardless aka NDC. So it doesn't matter. Should of called up customer service couple hours back, you'll hear employees in the background fighting over corks for themselves. Guess they were arguing on whether or not they should sell to employees or the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom