Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer low shoes to mid and high, so the LBJX lows can't come soon enough!!

smokin.gif
The 8s were amazing, and I loved my Easter 9s.

i wonder if there is a day where the limited tag for Nike will every become counter productive? I am not saying that they should mass produce every shoe, but at least make it attainable by a good majority of people that want it.

An interesting write up on Sole Collector right now about the very early stages of the Lebron X, here's some pics from the article with a very early adaption of the X using a Z-Corp 3D printer. I think its safe to say that the final product is a better version.

The lows of this line and the ix line are pure trash.....I just don't see them looking good at all......

PS JJ trolled the stuff out of you guys that were up all night....
I saw those post too.. They were straight campin online all night. Funniest **** i've seen in a while. 

that mock up is TERRIBLE lmao. its like 3steps back in design. and thanks 23phorlife! Do i get a cookie with your congrats wishes? smh, i was just wondering who the actual hoopers are here.

edit: if anyone hoops in corks, id take out my phone and worldstar them knowing their shoes will fall apart as they played. imagine seeing someone get crossed and their shoes fall apart LMAOOOOOO

Last edited:
I paid for the fastest shipping ($25) from Nike and still haven't received my shipping confirmation. Has anyone receive theres yet?

What happen with Jj today is the reason why I sometimes hate black owned business. Always on some shady ****. Ninjas dont know how to be professional...... I'm black too btw

LMAO @ JJ shadyness....check it

"Location is just part of Mr. Khezrie's success. On most days he "beats the street" in search of styles and merchandise that would appeal to his customers, mostly black and Hispanic men between the ages of 13 and 30. Other days he visits his stores, always unannounced, as part of a tough-love approach to running his company. For instance, to keep shrinkage below 1%, Mr. Khezrie relies on a bonus system, offering each of his 16 managers $15,000 at the beginning of the year and deducting the cost of merchandise he finds missing in the quarterly inventory checks.

Last year, the manager of one store was demoted to warehouse janitor after Mr. Khezrie found $25,000 in merchandise missing from the store."

ad20lj.gif

I paid for the fastest shipping ($25) from Nike and still haven't received my shipping confirmation. Has anyone receive theres yet?
Multiple people have posted that they received their confirm. Nike will trickle out all the emails through out the day so still plenty of time to get yours. Just gotta be patient

^^ Lurkers rejoice.. I bet a bunch of people create an account right now to pm you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom