Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question if you had the yes or no choice to get a bot for free for rsvps and Ndc, would you take it? Yes, yes you all would

Some people know nothing about "business", their loss in the long run.

but I'll just leave this here...

lebronjam2.gif

Ill do you one better.......

View media item 293358..............View media item 293359.........

Last edited:
i guess i have a sneaker addiction....am i the only one that watched the "harlem shake" clip looking at their sneakers? This is getting bad man 
mean.gif

what ever happened to earned! not given.... as lebron says lol.   I Got MY Corks, and still think it's bs for other people. I got mine fairly by raffle at HoH and just looking out for others and for myself in the future. People who use bots don't deserve these shoes as simple as that...  They are just a bunch of cheaters and will always cut corners in life and eventually will get them nowhere...

Most people who use bots are mostly resellers...? and a few who stumbled upon it?

Well just had to open a Dispute claim on paypal because End clothing still hasnt given me my refund from the cork mess.
mean.gif

At least Finishline gives you your refund within 3 buisness days and says pending unless they ship the shoes unlike END that completed the payment.

never going with END ever again

Last edited:
its easy for them to fix... put a captcha next to add to cart.... bots no worky no mo'
i doubt they would do that because what if people misspell the captcha? people are just going to keep complaining to nike. more trouble then what its worth. either way, with or without the captcha. they will sell their entire stock regardless.

Got a pair of corks in. All I can say is people paying resale prices for these will hold them and just shake their heads in disappointment IMO.

Question if you had the yes or no choice to get a bot for free for rsvps and Ndc, would you take it? Yes, yes you all would
I fail to see the point you're trying to make.

Just because I'd take it doesn't mean its right and shouldn't get fixed.

i doubt they would do that because what if people misspell the captcha? people are just going to keep complaining to nike. more trouble then what its worth. either way, with or without the captcha. they will sell their entire stock regardless.

If you misspell what's in your face who's really to blame. lol. 

Last edited:

your just bitter because you don't have it. if you had it you wouldn't want nike to fix it. sure its unfair. but you gotta learn to adapt and figure out how to stay ahead in life.

If you misspell what's in your face who's really to blame. lol. 

sometimes those captchas be hard to read... at least to me. I misspell them all the time :lol:

your just bitter because you don't have it. if you had it you wouldn't want nike to fix it. sure its unfair. but you gotta learn to adapt and figure out how to stay ahead in life.
Using that logic I could say "You just dont want it fixed because you have it...sure if they fix it things would be more fair, but you gotta learn to adapt and figure out how to stay ahead justly in life" 
laugh.gif

Personally....I'm not bitter about the programs. its just a matter of money and I could have it if I wanted it.

We're talking about buying shoes fam. If I were offered a hook-up I'd take it, but when things get fixed you just have to charge it to the game. And considering I don't have any reliable e-hookups it's in my best interest for the system to be fixed. Not to mention I'm damn sure not going to buy a program that buys shoes for me or whatever it does, that's adaptation/evolution gone terribly wrong. And really, I have way too many shoes to be bitter about missing out on the flavor of the month limited new hotness Yeezy South Beach or whatever.

Last edited:
We're talking about buying shoes fam. If I were offered a hook-up I'd take it, but when things get fixed you just have to charge it to the game. And considering I don't have any reliable e-hookups it's in my best interest for the system to be fixed. Not to mention I'm damn sure not going to buy a program that buys shoes for me or whatever it does, that's adaptation/evolution gone terribly wrong. And really, I have way too many shoes to be bitter about missing out on the flavor of the month limited new hotness Yeezy South Beach or whatever.
you guys are funny if you really think its going to get fixed. 
laugh.gif

I've been using the programs for some time now. As soon as people opened their mouths about it things blew up. The idea was put in people's minds and anybody with computer programing knowledge can come up with one relatively easy. People started off wanting to sell their "secret" but idiotically told everybody what the secret was in the process. DUMB!

On a side note, NDC IMO could not care less. A sell out is a sell out is a ....... Blah blah blah.

Last edited:
well I spoke to nike in one of those chats and complained about the bs with bots and people getting sneakers. Than they followed up by someone from corporate calling me. They said they are in the middle of working on stopping people using bots. and than very soon it's going to be a lot harder for people to get them through these bots and programs. They also stated a lot of people have complained in the past and now it's a very serious matter they're working on. so soon enough it will be fair to everyone until people figure out a new way around the system
acns88MT.gif

dude might be a good programmer but he's def the dumbest business man. but then it seems like he feeds off of getting props from random strangers on a message board.
You hit the nail on the head... Rather than persuade and entice potential clients by presenting the benefits of his tool/service, he rather mock and brag about how he was able to beat users in this forum.   You don't need to be a rocket scientist to learn how to code, just the determination and time to spend to learn.

you came to that conclusion on my signature.. 
roll.gif
I watched the video. If you could do more, I'm sure you would have showed more.

I'm not even mad about the bots, but I still think it should be fixed. Dont get mad at me cause you gonna have to drop some more cash to get your program upgraded to beat captchas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom