Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy just sent me pix of his "South Beach" ID's and those joints look straight trash. I'm over here rolling at how trash they are. Nike robbing dudes pockets 4reo.

I think some of ya'll are crazy thinking these pressures are going to sit if your basing the fact that it's not a super limited shoe but they are still limited and a home/bred colorway that is different from other bred colorways by having an icey sole to boot this shoe stands on it's own when it comes to bred shoes it usually the same formula and colorblocking these pressures threw a curve and some just don't see the beauty in them but most was quick to let Nike beat them in the head with the ID's just because they threw teal up there as a color option smh how many times do you want to have the same color looking shoe in your collection???

When did kid sized shoes become $140????
is Nike on DOPE or something???
28im7he.jpg

I think some of ya'll are crazy thinking these pressures are going to sit if your basing the fact that it's not a super limited shoe but they are still limited and a home/bred colorway that is different from other bred colorways by having an icey sole to boot this shoe stands on it's own when it comes to bred shoes it usually the same formula and colorblocking these pressures threw a curve and some just don't see the beauty in them but most was quick to let Nike beat them in the head with the ID's just because they threw teal up there as a color option smh how many times do you want to have the same color looking shoe in your collection???

I don't think they will sit. Black/red is a popular color combo and seller. Even JM said they aren't a GR. People should believe him because he gives facts.

Just came in a Finishline. 12 pair total. (Pressures, I mean.) Same numbers as Blues.

That is mainly my point bred colored shoes are very popular and the fact that aren't a gr which makes it even more insane to think these shoes will go on a sales rack of some sort if so it will be a very long time but I just don't see it happening if Nike put all the + versions at $270 and everyone was as limited as the fireberrys and GM you dudes would be looking to kill to get these pressures and windchills right now so stop it 5!

Just came in a Finishline. 12 pair total. (Pressures, I mean.) Same numbers as Blues.
^^ look at this just 12 pairs in this mans store ya'll loosing it right now thinking these are gonna chill on the bench!

Last edited:
^Dude relax.

The Blue Diamonds have been out for about a month now, and pairs are still readily available in most sizes.

Like I said before, anyone wanting the Pressures should be able to get them with minimal issues.

I have the shirt but not the jades, from what I've seen it's right on with them. It should be a perfect match.

Somebody will post pics but the pressures have a special box. A box better than the Crown Jewels. Interesting...

Last edited:
Chi peeps HoH NorthRiverSide are gonna have the pressures with the special box

I have the shirt but not the jades, from what I've seen it's right on with them. It should be a perfect match.

Thanks for the input. I might just get it and return it if it doesn't match. Seems like the green on the shirt matches the sole of the xmas 10's though. Anyone seen shirts that match with the jades at footlocker?

Something I don't understand is that for a guy that expresses how much he wasn't privileged to growing up, why would he be on board with such limited access to his brand knowing what kind of following he has for his sneakers? Charging certain prices is one thing, but availability and prices? What are they trying to accomplish? They will have released more than five shoes since August and only like two colors are really nice. Just frustrating and a little confusing.

Something I don't understand is that for a guy that expresses how much he wasn't privileged to growing up, why would he be on board with such limited access to his brand knowing what kind of following he has for his sneakers? Charging certain prices is one thing, but availability and prices? What are they trying to accomplish? They will have released more than five shoes since August and only like two colors are really nice. Just frustrating and a little confusing.
Real good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom