Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me or does lebron's pair have the diamond textured swoosh.. :nerd:

8154599782_8c51e22326.jpg

it doesnt make me like them.. just something to point out

good eye or it could be the lighting reflecting off it. it has red speckles on the midsole too. Still trash though haha

I need some help I have chance to get some Gold medals but I have to trade ds concords and cash would yall do this deal

NT, STOP ME FROM BUYING PRESSURES PLEASE!!!!! Lol.

Every online site that released these STILL has a FSR including the site that sells out instantly for no reason what so ever, NDC. They are going to be around for quite a while. If it hasn't sold out online I think its safe to say there are PLENTY in actual stores. Just wait patiently and you can get these for cheaper than retail.

Eastbay will take off the exclusion soon! Who knows I might order today! #nowillpower
Pull the trigger if you really want them. Don't torture yourself if you have the bread man. You can save on something else down the line.

Eastbay will take off the exclusion soon! Who knows I might order today! #nowillpower
^Kobe VII "Wolf" laces?
how do you know eastbay will take the restriction off soon? they still havnt taken the windchills off or even the lebron liverpools and i was able to add 100+ size 10.5 liverpools to cart lol?

Last edited:

Pull the trigger if you really want them. Don't torture yourself if you have the bread man. You can save on something else down the line.

I would if I didn't pay home owner's insurance two days ago. :x Gotta save when I can. I rushed into buying the IXs when they went on sale later on. Not gonna make the same mistake twice. Still got a lot of things to get during the holidays and 2013.

^Kobe VII "Wolf" laces?

how do you know eastbay will take the restriction off soon? they still havnt taken the windchills off or even the lebron liverpools and i was able to add 100+ size 10.5 liverpools to cart lol?

i'm just saying to stop him from buying the Pressures. The Elites took awhile to go on discount so yeah it'll won't be soon. Never know though Eastbay reps read this so maybe they'll forward it to the person that decides when they go on sale. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom