Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
them suckas are cleaner in person....to those who say that they are a pass...have u seen them in person and not just from pics, youtube, or even when lebron wore them on tv?

I was at the game and peeped them on his feet with my binoculars. Then I came home and bought em :lol:

I was at the game and peeped them on his feet with my binoculars. Then I came home and bought em
laugh.gif
lol....well what better way to see them in person than on the man himself....oh and to nystatenisland, im going to use one of your pics for my "hit list" pic which is a pic of my next "victim's" (shoes) that im going to get that is my wallpaper on my computer!

Nystatenisland, can you take a pic or two that shows a more realistic and less "enhanced"-seeming view? I never saw the Xmases in person, but I feel like that camera work, while admittedly very nice, doesn't capture them accurately..

Nystatenisland, can you take a pic or two that shows a more realistic and less "enhanced"-seeming view? I never saw the Xmases in person, but I feel like that camera work, while admittedly very nice, doesn't capture them accurately..

Picture is barely enhanced at all. Just sharpened it a little bit. They actually look that good in person. What until u cop and you'll see.

The burgundy TPU plate on the Xmas X's sets it off. Altough, in my eyes it is simply a flipped jade colorway which really doesn't justify it as a purchase imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom