Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a pair from Footlocker this morning. They don't really look as good in person, The store only got one or 2 of each size for some reason.  

I picked up a pair from Footlocker this morning. They don't really look as good in person, The store only got one or 2 of each size for some reason.  

dont build the hype with that 2 of each sentence :lol: these are plentiful... not saying your intentions but some of these cats will run to every store buying up all the quantities to find themselves in a little trouble down the road.... :smokin

Had the wife cop me a pair this morning. She said no one was at the store getting the shoes. Everyone was there grabbing ******** gear.

Not trying to create hype. As a matter of fact there was nobody even in the store this morning besides me and some old lady buying shoes for her grandson.  I just happened to start a convo with the sales clerk because she was cute and when she brought out my 13s she mentioned that they were the only ones they got in that size and they only got like 20 pair total. Its a small mall though.  Got her # too 
smokin.gif

MY MALL IS PRETTY DECENT.

HOH AND CHAMPS ARE DA MAIN STORES.

CHAMPS ONLY GOT 48 PAIRS.

IDK HOW MUCH HOH GOT BUT I KNOW ALL PAIRS WERE ACCOUNTED FOR VIA RESERVE

Corks.  Anyone hear anything on them yet?  Im waiting for Nikeelite.com to send my shipping confirmation on them.  They ship ground only so im guessing its another week at least until i get my sizes.

eastbay , FA, FL have near or fsr left .......... i like the prism alot , but with the way they r movin, least on line, ima def wait for sale or discount to be lifted.

so much better in person than in pics

I logged into my Nike Elite account and did not see the Lebron Corks at all. Can anyone confirm they ordered from Nike Elite?

Saw the Prisms and while they are better in person, they are still exceedingly underwhelming. The concept had the potential to be sick as ****, but they dropped the ball big time. It wouldn't have even taken much to take these to the next level. If they were X+ with a prism swoosh, lacelock, and maybe a clear outsole with a prism design, they would have been the first X I would be willing to cop for retail. Oh well.

The  "X" line has been an exhibit on failed execution so far imo.

Crown Jewels

Gold Medals

Lavas

Blue Diamond

Pressure

My top 5 for what it's worth

Sold a pair of my Crown Jewels to my guy for $200. I have FINALLY decided to leave the shoe game. I also wanted to pay off some long standing debts before 2013 came around.  He is a friend and I felt happy knowing they'd be in good hands. However, my lady, who knows very little about shoes, told me that she thought I could have totally made more. No creasing, some scratching on the max bubble, and I took out the insoles because I have plantar fasciitis and i use my own orthotics. Wore them several times. Box, chips, charger and Ipod hook up still good. I still don't feel as bad because the guy I gave them too is a friend and I'll get to pay some of my bills. Letting these go kind of symbolized an end and a beginning for me. However, a part of me just wanted to know how much more I could have made. I know that not having bought them in the first place would've been best. But do you guys think I could have made more? Thoughts and comments welcome. 

You make money to spend it.. I'm not saying spend it irresponsibly, but you can't take none of it with you once you die. Enjoy your money while your still young enough to do so.

If anybody wants Lebron X prism sz.11 for retail I can help y'all out to pm me..

Last edited:
These are limited GR's for sure. These are slept on like the Miami nights 9's last year.

Saw heads 6 months later looking for a pair.

These are limited GR's for sure. These are slept on like the Miami nights 9's last year.
Saw heads 6 months later looking for a pair.

Well, that won't be me. If I don't like a shoe, I don't like a shoe. The Prism's are just "ok" to me. I gladly surrender my pairs to others. :D

dang, TWNTY8 yer pics ALWAYS KILL IT, might go back to mall now :D

yer xmas x pics are still the best shots of that shoe i have seen

always appreciated

Sweet photos. Cant wait until my pair is delivered tonight. I just need to like a shoe to cop. Dont need to be in love with it. I mean they will probably get worn at most 10 times in 3 years.

Foot locker on Fordham rd in the Bronx only received 1 pair of size 9 prisms lol those durants were selling like water though

I like black based shoes but the Prisms aren't cutting it for me. Might be feeling them had the midsole been grey like the outsole and the swoosh a light blue. I guess that's why they're on iD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom