Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks my HOH FL still has Floridians so I think I'll go there and hope they have my size

I was thinking bout buying the Lava's online, can't decide which ones I like more

I disagree. These fit TTS for me. 9s I had to go a 1/2 size up.
Best bet is to try them on.

Definitely not TTS for me. I do agree with you about having to try them on first if possible, but I needed to go up a size from 14 to a 15 for them to fit me properly.

Thanks my HOH FL still has Floridians so I think I'll go there and hope they have my size
I was thinking bout buying the Lava's online, can't decide which ones I like more
NDC has almost an FSR for the Floridians and Dunkmans.

After the Crown Jewels and Gold Medals, the rarest were probably the Carbons, XMAS and the Jades.

The only weird thing is the recent NDC releases which sold out but those same shoes can be bought in the store easy. You can probably store locate the XMas if you didn't get a pair.

Way too many corks on feebay to be that limited. A hell of alot more than crown jewel are out there already i dont give a damn about the case brown box will be fine..... 2gs for them is way off i see plenty people with full size runs preorder tryin to rape before price plummets. Only thing limited is pairs with the case i believe. I bet all hoh get a size run

Last edited:
I'm thinking the corks will release like the jades and fools going to be bitter.....I mean footlocker Australia and footlocker Europe are getting these

Way too many corks on feebay to be that limited. A hell of alot more than crown jewel are out there already i dont give a damn about the case brown box will be fine..... 2gs for them is way off i see plenty people with full size runs preorder tryin to rape before price plummets. Only thing limited is pairs with the case i believe. I bet all hoh get a size run

yep..

NDC has almost an FSR for the Floridians and Dunkmans.
After the Crown Jewels and Gold Medals, the rarest were probably the Carbons, XMAS and the Jades.
The only weird thing is the recent NDC releases which sold out but those same shoes can be bought in the store easy. You can probably store locate the XMas if you didn't get a pair.

I saw the Xmas CW at Champs in Woodbridge Mall in NJ last night just chillin on the shelf. I didn't ask about what sizes they had but I've heard from others that they aren't sold out everywhere.

Last edited:
I see a lot of chubby dudes wearing Lebron with skinny jean that sag down their butt. @%@ is disgusting. Wrong they are doing it.

Last edited:
I see a lot of chubby dudes wearing Lebron with skinny jean that sag down their butt. @%@ is disgusting. Wrong they are doing it.

They're fly lol. I mean man, I'm down with slim fit chinos or slim fit jeans, but anything skinny doesnt look right unless converse is on foot.

I counted 4 total pairs on Ebay that werent pre-orders.  I'd say you have wishful thinking if you think HOH will get a full size run.  I think theres a good chance HOH doesnt get them at all. 

Lace Swap from Lebron 9 Elite Taxi's to Lebron X Christmas. Look amazing pix don't do it justice.

With LBJ Elite Socks. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom