Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres alot of those samples floating around...i was offered one for like 2k......again for something i can almost make on NIKE ID?? PASSS
mean.gif
theres about maybe 5-1 samples of the corks compared to the gold medals tho. Which i hope is a good sign for anybody trying to get the corks.

theres about maybe 5-1 samples of the corks compared to the gold medals tho. Which i hope is a good sign for anybody trying to get the corks.

i dont know about all that. youre probably right tho which is why those run about 2k+ and the corks are just a little over a g

(MY) OSLIFE ‏@OS_Life
So just found out we'll be dropping the Nike lebron x canary tomorrow as well! For 179.99 + shipping (retail)

there aint 5-1 more cork samples at all..Cork is not a sample, but there are sample pairs...Those may or may not release i know a few employees with a few pairs but as with any shoe if they stay an unrealeased sample of course they worth more. I would have prefered those as the first crown jewel.

I can't even begin to express my anger that the lows will not have zoom air. Just pain lazy on these...copying the IX lows.

i havent posted in this in a long time but that purple crap i hope isn't the galaxy lebron. WOW if it is

I'm willing to bet those lows pics are replicas. When the pics started going around of the X's they were all replicas with the wrong laces. They were close but not 100% correct. I think the same thing happened here. There's no freaking way Nike would be this half-assed on such an important Shoe. No way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom